somali girl getting recognition on tiktok

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
There's a young somali sister (14) l whos BLOWING up on tiktok and getting noticed by everyone. She gets around 10k a day. She's pretty mashallah but getting repetitve. All her vids are the same. I wanna see some spice, change it up a bit.

Villainess

she was at 1k beginning of quarantine now shes at 700k-

last week i saw her on my fyp she was at 200k WHAT WOW

Villainess

i would rather make her famous than people who do nothing like addison/charli. But then again she does nothing. But then again again, she deserves the recognition. If she becomes verified she would be the 3rd Somali hijabi. hmm confusion :pachah1:

I don't get why her slow-mo vids got so popular? They're not even that cool/interesting.

Is there something else to it?

Villainess

I don't get why her slow-mo vids got so popular? They're not even that cool/interesting.

Is there something else to it?
that's what im saying. it's so basic. But a lot of people love her because "melanin hijabi" yk

Villainess

did i mention she's norweigan/british REER EUROPE GO AND CLAIM HER :mjlol: we got nekochannn fairynadia as americans :sass2:

Villainess

No Somali girl on tiktok beats neko chann
she is the blueprint :rejoice:
1599255362315.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i would rather make her famous than people who do nothing like addison/charli. But then again she does nothing. But then again again, she deserves the recognition. If she becomes verified she would be the 3rd Somali hijabi. hmm confusion :pachah1:
Question:

Why do you think she deserves more recognition than Charlie and Addison if they all doing the same thing?

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Question:

Why do you think she deserves more recognition than Charlie and Addison if they all doing the same thing?

cause theyre basic white btches with no flavor who steal from other creators to stay poppin

Villainess

Question:

because she is a black hijabi that isn't "oppressed" and Charli and Addison got famous for nothing but Fardowsa had to work twice as hard

Trending

Latest posts