Somali girl gets married to a Pakistani man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
You already posted this, that thread went into qashin and you still repost this?

@Cognitivedissonance, watch out

ban.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@GodKnowsBest
You've already embraced Christianity what's race mixing going to do to you shii you've already been baptised with the holy water in the name of the father the ghost & the Holy Spirit you might aswell go the whole nine yards and do a Micheal Jackson while you're at it kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We hit a new low point marrying a Paki, :mindblown:
Just wait until they have kids & he kidnaps them, & takes them to a remote village.
Let's face it Somalis hate eachother there's even some amongst us who don't even consider themselves from Somalia and I'm not referring to djbouti ogedania NFD neither.

We hit a new low point marrying a Paki, :mindblown:
Just wait until they have kids & he kidnaps them, & takes them to a remote village.
One old man I know did the exact opposite to a poor indian muslim women. Nigga took her and the kids to an IDP camp in Somalia, he lured her with the promise of the western world:mjlol::dead:

Benjamin

någon :)
One old man I know did the exact opposite to a poor indian muslim women. Nigga took her and the kids to an IDP camp in Somalia, he lured her with the promise of the western world:mjlol::dead:

Did he take her from India? The pakis are well known for doing that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naa shut your smelly hole:ufdup:
The only smelly hole here is yours from all that crap you've been eating. Stop spewing crap from your mouth.
I'm a priest my dear child from a long priesthood of priests a Shriner I'll be waiting for you at the confessional for you to confess your sins to me my child & once you've repented your sins I won't pray for your forgiveness naaya instead I want heads:ufdup:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Pakistani men are notoriously controlling good luck ? she won't leave the house without him following her every move and beating her if she steps out of line , no thx they think women should kiss their feat their culture is to backwards for me

@Someone Dirty nayaa. I see how much hatred you have for me. Be public about it instead of hiding behind likes .
:farole:
Acting as if I haven't been paying attention.
:gucciwhat:
Hmm. What have I done now O' Queen of SSpot :patrice:
Naa I like the posts I want to like, you don't really rule over anyone here now do you :ohreally:

Stay in your lane and only @ me when you have something good to say, ciao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending