Somali girl gets baptized!--not like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least, I heard she's one of us :cosbyhmm: The poor girl is probably gonna wake up with scales from that ttc water :ileycry:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
:gucciwhat:Who tf does that?

And all I heard was "I'm calling the cops"; where did the effing the best friend stuff come from??

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She wasn't even talking to him. She was arguing with someone who was going down the stairs. Notice how the caveman shrek came out of nowhere.

Ratchet . She deserves it.
Why does she deserve it? No human being deserves that. Sort your issues mate.

Act like ratchet shaniqua get treated like one

:manny:

Observe closely she is the one who threw the dirty water at him first and he related by giving her what she deserves

She wasn't even talking to him. She was arguing with someone who was going down the stairs. Notice how the caveman shrek came out of nowhere.

Why does she deserve it? No human being deserves that. Sort your issues mate.
Ratchets are loud , annoying and think the world owes them everything. I have arrived to work late a couple of times because of people similar to this girl. They do not even want to pay the bus fare. They want to ride for free.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ratchets are loud , annoying and think the world owes them everything. I have arrived to work late a couple of times because of people similar to this girl. They do not even want to pay the bus fare. They want to ride for free.
Okay that's another story. But still nobody deserves dirty water from mopping the floor to be thrown at their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending