Somali girl explains why she doesn’t support Palestine

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i truly believe people like this are not human. They are sub-human to me. Not the least bit of naxariis. Then they will turn around and expect Allah to have naxariis for them on the day of judgement.
Nacaas seeking validation off the back of dead children. She thought she could sit there and set black people on Palestinians to get them dragged. Those naago maadow could sense she was disingenuous. She's in there shucking and jiving like they're her friends. Did you see at the beginning how she was begging it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pizza hut weekly, sugary starbucks drinks, BMI is definitely 43. She should really boycott it for her health.
Can’t even give up some mid pizza Astagfirullah. @Dibleyy you are a bigbacked whale.

What a beg. Funny thing is LSA is full of xenophobic + Islamophobic madows and any thread that even mentions Somalia/Somalis is just straight up foul.

reer

VIP
What an absolute nacaas that doesn't stand for anything. No morals, no principles and no originality. To think this colossal beg is supposedly one of us. To be honest, I've had enough of the victim complex you find amongst some Somalis.

The problem is dadkeena is we have very stupid people with very stupid takes that try to speak for all of us when they shouldn’t. And they almost never get called out for it by us Somalis which makes people think we share the same views as them .

Islamically speaking according to the teachings of our prophet “if we cannot say something good then it is better to remain silent.’’ especially when it comes to genocide .
Very stupid take. Whoever wrote that especially when it could have been easily avoided by keeping quite and not saying anything

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-i-as-a-black-muslim-don’t-protest-for-palestine….5605938/

What a lame, beg post. She tried so hard to tap dance for the madows on lipstick alley when a lot of them are pro Palestine too lol. Also does she think Congolese people care about her?
You know what Somalis never have these attitude towards Yemenis, the only Arabs with documented discrimination, out of all the Arabs it’s the Palestinians you have the most vim against, when Yemen is right next door.

i truly believe people like this are not human. They are sub-human to me. Not the least bit of naxariis. Then they will turn around and expect Allah to have naxariis for them on the day of judgement.

Can’t even give up some mid pizza Astagfirullah. @Dibleyy you are a bigbacked whale.
Why am I getting @ lollll that’s not even me 💀

Second it’s funny how your calling me big backed @Qeelbax when your literally larping as a man… Or is it a woman lolll I wonder if ppl in real life have a hard time deciphering your gender hahaahahaha

Last edited:
You love you’re pizza and your very anti supporting Palestine so everyone assumed it was you
“You love your pizza” nigga Somalis are so annoying and exaggerant, I mentioned pizza ONE TIME!

I checked the thread and literally she was exposed as being North Sudanese 💀

It ongoing conflict that will never end im so sick on both them. their dumb mindset it either giving the land to Palestine or
Israel and neither want to backout. Even if UN change the border for them 2 state solution they going to fight over it no matter what while civilian watching both politician bombing each other.

" But we have historical ties to this place " or " We lived here over 1000+ years " etc excuses from both sides while not talking each other like grown men about the future on the land without civilian that lives on that land ( both states ) have to be frightend to go out while some Veto countries watching over not being biased * cought US * their deal.

Im saying once again politicians are either dumbest or "normal" people very rare to see good politician. They going think for themself and not for the people even here in the west that screams "we not corrupted" yet using taxpayers money for themself.
:russ: :heh:

Dumb people rules the world while we suffering from their stupidity when they get mad on each other it has always been that. Boycott/Sanction won't make them stop it either they win or die mentality just look at Russia.:manny:

It ongoing conflict that will never end im so sick on both them. their dumb mindset it either giving the land to Palestine or
Israel and neither want to backout. Even if UN change the border for them 2 state solution they going to fight over it no matter what while civilian watching both politiciand bombing each other.

" But we have historical ties to this place " or " We lived here over 1000+ years " etc excuses from both sides while not talking each other like grown men about the future on the land without civilian that lives on that land ( both states ) have to be frightend to go out while some Veto countries watching over not being biased * cought US * their deal.

Im saying once again politicians are either dumbest or "normal" people very rare to see good politician. They going think for themself and not for the people even here in the west that screams "we not corrupted" yet using taxpayers money for themself. Dumb people rules the world while we suffering from their stupidity when they get mad on each other it has always been that. Boycott/Sanction won't make them stop it either they win or die mentality just look at Russia.:manny:
It's not a conflict.

There's an astronomical imbalance of power between the Israelis and Palestinians that makes it anything but a conflict between two "dumb mindsets".

This is a GENOCIDE

The Palestinians are being brutally wiped out by the Israelis, with the full-fledged backing of numerous Western powers.

Save this spineless, centrist rhetoric for the pseudo-intellectuals on Reddit who'd eat this right up.

:camby:

“You love your pizza” nigga Somalis are so annoying and exaggerant, I mentioned pizza ONE TIME!

I checked the thread and literally she was exposed as being North Sudanese 💀
Why tf did she say she was Somali. We need to combat this growing group of larpers who use our names to represent their controversial take.

my bad @Kisame started it

Pretty much this idea that people can bring the Israeli government to Its knees by not buying Starbucks,pizzas,kfc is laughable. Their economy is diverse, they’re not gonna collapse because people started boycotting coke,Starbucks etc. The whole western world would rather go broke than let Israel collapse economically

It's not a conflict.

There's an grossly obvious imbalance of power that makes it anything but a conflict between two "dumb mindsets".

This is a GENOCIDE

The Palestinians are being brutally wiped out by the Israelis, with the full-fledged backing of numerous Western powers.

Save this spineless, centrist rhetoric for the pseudo-intellectual Redditors who'd eat this right up.

:camby:
Do you think this first time if so then living under rock

This happened many years prio aswell this nothing knew aswell but unlike prio ones this has most casualties.

Sure Israel has gone to far but neither of them politicians backing down in cost of civilian people. You don't see peace negoition has been brough up by neither goverement both Isreali or Hamas.

The UN can't do shit western want this to stop but US a veto member stops it so you can't blame all western countries blame US. Both UK and France didn't downvote ceasefire they want it to stop.

Even if it ends you will see this again in 3/5/10 years later bc this is a ongoing conflict that unresolved and has been that since 1948.

Last edited: