Somali girl excellence, one of only two Somali dentists in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP

Mashallah we need more people like her to raise our standing in the world.

Alx our sisters across Europe are doing amazing things.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

MashAllah this girl is amazing, I remember a couple of year ago when I came across her, her sister is also wonderful. :it0tdo8:

@Cawo Cawlo hon är från Göteborg och Burco, du känner inte henne eller hennes familj tro?:trumpsmirk:

Also time has passed, we got more dentists and doctors now than say like three to four years ago.:salute:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
@Cawo Cawlo hon är från Göteborg och Burco, du känner inte henne eller hennes familj tro?:trumpsmirk:

Also time has passed, we got more dentists and doctors now than say like three to four years ago.:salute:
:dabcasar:Haha, hon ser bekant ut men nää känner varken henne eller hennes familj....Anyhow, good on the sister, mashallah.:nvjpqts:

Oh yeah, I also noticed the influx of Somali doctors lately. Most of them, like 99.9% of them studied abroad though....Not that there's anything wrong with that..Just saying!!:gaasdrink:

Slightly off topic but...I used to have an old Somali guy as a dentist( I only met him a few times but still) when I was younger....He had really, really white teeth and he was super nice.:noneck:

I'm getting even more off topic but FUUUUUUUUUU- Suddenly I'm reminded that there will be no more free dental care for me starting next month.:ileycry: I guess, it's time to lay off the sweets LOL
tenor.gif

I featured her on my “diaspora Somali success stories” thread, illeen many Somalis in Norway have never been to a dentist. I thought their government paid for dentistry, they must be like us and the government doesn’t cover dental health. @The alchemist did she check your teeth?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I know 5 somali dentists in Minneapolis alone. One of them made a horrible surgery job on an old Eedo woman who had to be hospitalized and corrected by a white dentist.

I am basically saying, be careful take your business to Somali dentists for minor stuff like cleaning and maybe filling but surgery, seek a white person please.

Muji

VIP
I know 5 somali dentists in Minneapolis alone. One of them made a horrible surgery job on an old Eedo woman who had to be hospitalized and corrected by a white dentist.

I am basically saying, be careful take your business to Somali dentists for minor stuff like cleaning and maybe filling but surgery, seek a white person please.

I would never go to a Somali dentist or doctor the 68 iq is not a joke. I don’t want to go in for a check up and leave with a kidney transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending