"Somali" girl DNA results

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why are people uploading videos of these meme DNA results and talking about them? :bell:
"Oh my goshhh guys I'm so surprised, I didn't know I was 47% Bantu I thought I was fully Somali"
:gucciwhat:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I can't be bothered to watch the video, did she get her ancestry from 23andme or ancestry.com, if its the latter, i heard ancestry.com don't have genetic samples from somalia so they lump them together with african south east bantus

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
OUCH

She's:
49% African - Bantu
33% Middle Eastern
17% Africa North

That's literally heartbreaking.
These results are not accurate.
There is literally no chance of a Somali that is part of one of the major qabils with ancestry on both sides having foreign DNA.

TooMacaan

VIP
She confuses the listing of the countries (which make up certain specified regions)..to mean that she has DNA from each nation mentioned.
Also, she didn't add up the NA 17% DNA as part of her African DNA, when discussing her results and "africanness". 49% SEB + 17% NA (along with 33% ME) is normal for a Horner, nothing out of the ordinary.

Mujahid

مسلم، خبير الدين، ملحد وكبر المدمرة بإذن الله
Dna is a lie, a way to break mankind.

Man these shoddy "dna results" are gonna brainwash a whole generation of gullible folks into believing they're half bantu & half middle-eastern...even farmaajo fell for it.
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
If she used 23andme should would get accurate results showing that she's anywhere from 96 to 100% East African/Somali. Somalis should not use Ancestry.com at all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If she used 23andme should would get accurate results showing that she's anywhere from 96 to 100% East African/Somali. Somalis should not use Ancestry.com at all.
I bet she got triggered when she found 49% African Bantu :mjlol::mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are we pretending to be surprised that she's got southern Bantu %?

4ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending