Somali girl complains why somali men don't give 50k mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Keyword: Not All.

You should also know your worth. why would you wanna mess with an ajnabi leftovers. Do your background check but please stop this generalization.
Don't degrade us all!!
:farmajoyaab:Yeah but that small good percentage is very rare and hard to find in the west:liberaltears:
We might just have to accept the leftovers if we want Somali children:jcoleno: they may lie on the background check:jaynerd: 50 k for that man, I’d rather not:meleshame:

Ugaaso

Deni
:farmajoyaab:Yeah but that small good percentage is very rare and hard to find in the west:liberaltears:
We might just have to accept the leftovers if we want Somali children:jcoleno: they may lie on the background check:jaynerd: 50 k for that man, I’d rather not:meleshame:

Most Somali girls in the west keep it to themselves, they're busy studying and working. What you're talking about is less than one percent. Be patient. You'll find ms tukaraq very soon.

She first makes fun of them for not paying 50k mehr.

nWKloOj.png

But there is a reason why no Somali man wanted to give her 50k. :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 69719

Why do UK somali girls stay dressing like this? Like since when did it become a thing. It wasn't like that back when I lived there, it's sad tbh.

Sol

?
Do couples not share bank accounts? Where does the 50k mehr go? Is it a transfer fee that is given to the womens family? It's all so confusing wallahi :farmajoyaab:

Do couples not share bank accounts? Where does the 50k mehr go? Is it a transfer fee that is given to the womens family? It's all so confusing wallahi :farmajoyaab:
The money is meant to go to the girl, and not her family. Whatever she does with the money is up to her. But this shit is just dumb. Why do you have to give some female a lot of money, just so you can marry her. The only females that i know that get paid to be with someone for a night or even weeks, is prostitutes. Am i marrying a wife, or a prostitute.

I'm okey with this happening in 3rd world countries, since most of these countries don't allow females to work and even if they worked they get paid massively less.

But this shit doesn't happen in the west. Woman can work freely in every single field, and get paid the same amount as her counter part. So i don't understand why we have to pay mehr to western xalimos. The only other reason i can make for this case, is that they're pretty much lazy and don't want to work for nothing and at the same time get everything.
:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts