Somali girl complains why somali men don't give 50k mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Those are virgins though:bell: we’re talking about Halimos in the west let’s be realistic

When you hang around villains, you think everyone is a part of an underground crime syndicate. :pachah1:@A_A
wheatley_and_toastlash_gif_by_angry_green_toast-d3dq50v.gif

She first makes fun of them for not paying 50k mehr.

nWKloOj.png

But there is a reason why no Somali man wanted to give her 50k. :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 69719
Even if it was a virgin xalimo, i wouldn't pay 50k mehr. We ain't living in the old ages where females couldn't work and their husbands had to take care of them. Shit is different now. Females have job opportunities, mehr is out dated and not needed. :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh no....you gonna use that feminist lie. In a chaotic society with no structure women lose out more. Marriage protects women and is financially more benefit for them. Take out the traditional fabric that protect women like marriage out of society and men will just abuse and wrong women at a much larger scale

I didn't say women didn't benefit from marriage but men get more in the way of life satisfaction, alongside financial and health gains relative women.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Even if it was a virgin xalimo, i wouldn't pay 50k mehr. We ain't living in the old ages where females couldn't work and their husbands had to take care of them. Shit is different now. Females have job opportunities, mehr is out dated and not needed. :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pay her the mehr in style:samwelcome:

One egg required. If the egg breaks, it's her fault and you should divorce her after 2 months.
qKr.gif

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

We wuz Greeks.

The Afro centrists were right all along.

@Apollo you cannot deny the substantial evidence linking us with the ancient Greeks.
#Smokinggun evidence

I didn't say women didn't benefit from marriage but men get more in the way of life satisfaction, alongside financial and health gains relative women.
Most men ear more than women. And beingba man is cheaper than beingva woman. So how are men gaining more in the union of marriage?

Ugaaso

Deni
Not all but they are for free when it comes to marrying ajanibis :shookgabre: why can’t I get the same deal

Keyword: Not All.

You should also know your worth. why would you wanna mess with an ajnabi leftovers. Do your background check but please stop this generalization.
Don't degrade us all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts