Somali girl complains why somali men don't give 50k mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Dalmoor

50 k ???
:gaasdrink: 50k ok what do you bring to the table ?

Xaarlimoid : i bring a washed up siil used by 100s of adoons for free I have no dignity or shame and I don't know how to cook or clean but am worth 50 k and am super entitled

:faysalwtf: is this what am getting for 50k??

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lmao you woman want money for character traits now?:russ:

a free wife can give a man all of those things:what1:

According to one-love-night.com 10 k is the bare minimum to be a virginity seller with the potentiality of making millions in an evening. :farole:

Unloved Loins could be worth a high end Lambo.

50 k is a steal if she's honest. :cosbyhmm:

And look at all the other benefits of being the first-and-last:

- Only visitor
- No comparison
- More respect
- Meaningful
- Greater marital survival rate
- A deeper more committed bond
- No veneral diseases

:denzelnigga:Probability of finding a virgin in the general population 25-29 y/o is 5%. Even lower for my age bracket. Never seen studies on Muslim populations. Problem is there could be reporting bias . And as they are generally more conservative I would expect higher numbers. But some could marry earlier.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie what mehr are you expecting?:gaasdrink:

:ayaanswag: Are you offering something substantive?

My cousin had a man wait 10 years to get his lacaag up to afford her. He was crazily blind to other women and wanting to marry her fueled his ambition.

I like crazies for their courage. But they aren't without potential risks - unpredictability and a possible predilection for pillow smoothering.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:ayaanswag: Are you offering something substantive?

My cousin had a man wait 10 years to get his lacaag up to afford her. He was crazily blind to other women and wanting to marry her fueled his ambition.

I like crazies for their courage. But they aren't without potential risks - unpredictability and a possible predilection for pillow smoothering.

10 years :mjlol:

She should have just let the man pay in installments.:gucciwhat:

Now whats the range you are expecting:mjhaps:

Tukraq

VIP
According to one-love-night.com 10 k is the bare minimum to be a virginity seller with the potentiality of making millions in an evening. :farole:

Unloved Loins could be worth a high end Lambo.

50 k is a steal if she's honest. :cosbyhmm:

And look at all the other benefits of being the first-and-last:

- Only visitor
- No comparison
- More respect
- Meaningful
- Greater marital survival rate
- A deeper more committed bond
- No veneral diseases

:denzelnigga:Probability of finding a virgin in the general population 25-29 y/o is 5%. Even lower for my age bracket. Never seen studies on Muslim populations. Problem is there could be reporting bias . And as they are generally more conservative I would expect higher numbers. But some could marry earlier.
Those are virgins though:bell: we’re talking about Halimos in the west let’s be realistic

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sophie what mehr are you expecting?:gaasdrink:
Maybe an egg for mehr. lupe1.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
10 years :mjlol:

She should have just let the man pay in installments.:gucciwhat:

Now whats the range you are expecting:mjhaps:

:yacadiim:
Not sure. I'm looking more for earning potential. The lacaag is a ceremonial offering but the capacity to make money, make money compounded catches my fancy.

Not really, huuno. More benefits are accrued to men in marriage.
Oh no....you gonna use that feminist lie. In a chaotic society with no structure women lose out more. Marriage protects women and is financially more benefit for them. Take out the traditional fabric that protect women like marriage out of society and men will just abuse and wrong women at a much larger scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending