Somali girl complains why somali men don't give 50k mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

I got the message, unfortunately I do not have the privilege to return a message yet..... As soon as it opens, we will be in regular correspondence. As I need a female perspective on understanding much of what concerns me with the fairer sex.

Rest assured.... I do believe you're absolutely correct.

Certainly, I'll gladly share what I've learned over the years. Be warned, men are like protozoas (quite simple) relative to more complex multi-layered organisms. Even women have a hard time understanding each other (and get confused) but there are some basic principles.

:samwelcome:
Thanks for your reply, huuno.

Freedom of speech. Ganging up on me won’t solve your 50k meher dilemma. I’m not the guy here. Pay her whatever you can afford.

Don’t calaacal on me. A khas!

Not ganging up on you. But why do you think you or any woman is worth 50k. Like serious talk. Its not like there is shortage of women out there. There are more women in the market, more men are locked up or die young. More men dont want marriage. So if we take emotions out of the way. Can you justify why any woman is worth 50k? There are more good women out there than good men. So a good man is worth more than good woman

halwa

✨🌙
Not ganging up on you. But why do you think you or any woman is worth 50k. Like serious talk. Its not like there is shortage of women out there. There are more women in the market, more men are locked up or die young. More men dont want marriage. So if we take emotions out of the way. Can you justify why any woman is worth 50k? There are more good women out there than good men. So a good man is worth more than good woman

She’s worth whatever you are able to pay her.

Y'all ladies defend this. Someone tag the simps and sympathisers. Compare before and after xaarlimos leave hooyos house. You should note the remarkable change in tune.

Screenshot_20190325-235036.png

#xaarpocrisy

She’s worth whatever you are able to pay her.
Thats a cop out answer loool. She is not worth whatever you are able to pay. Being deserted in te desert and not having any water for day and half is worth whatever you are able to pay. Everything else has a price

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thats a cop out answer loool. She is not worth whatever you are able to pay. Being deserted in te desert and not having any water for day and half is worth whatever you are able to pay. Everything else has a price

Well,

What is a man purchasing from choosing a suitable spouse beyond his requirements/preferences for looks, character, values and personality?

- Caregiving
- Socialization/social ties
- Improved health
- Increased earning power
- Greater sexual satisfaction (compared to unmarried men)
- Longevity
-Less depression, better mood and greater life satisfaction

It gets dicey quantifying the value of some intangible benefits.

Last edited:
Well,

What is a man purchasing from choosing a suitable spouse beyond his requirements/preferences for looks, character, values and personality?

- Caregiving
- Improved health
- Longevity
All positive things. But the man brings the same to the women. So thats a squash. Only way I would accept 50k is if majority of women are bad mothers and its an investment on your future kids

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Xaarlimoid : Somali men give me 50 k mehr gold jewelery everything now

Later Adoon gangster gets 10 dollar booz cheep hotel and an apple on top does his business and boots her out

Xaarlimoid : why don't these Abdis understand that am worth 50 k

Abdi::gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Well,

- Caregiving
- Improved health
- Longevity

It gets dicey quantifying the value of some intangible benefits.

Lmao you woman want money for character traits now?:russ:

a free wife can give a man all of those things:what1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All positive things. But the man brings the same to the women. So thats a squash. Only way I would accept 50k is if majority of women are bad mothers and its an investment on your future kids

Not really, huuno. More benefits are accrued to men in marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending