Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
- Cant cook
- Cant clean
- Cant speak a lick of Somali (and if she does its broken)
- Not good with kids
- Iman not upto scratch
- Dodgy past with men

Yet........wil demand 50k Mehr..........

Yeah right.

View attachment 69728

View attachment 69729

kodakwtf.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo is surprised with this generation. You're not alone, I am too.

Was 1998 like this, @Basra? The first time you emailed a faarax?

No, right? :browtf:

in 1998 Xalimos could not even leave their home without Hijaab. Today walking with only panties will be like..... "Oh gee its raining today"

Are we really going to make a thread on every hoe that exists?

Cmon dont u get tired of this?
Come on! calm down. it's a nice change to the years of ashy abdi threads this wonderful site has entertained for the past few years. Grow thick skin and let ppl post what they want. Also mods stop putting them in qashin!!! Admin should remove your emotional asses since you affect thread views traffic for this site.

:mindblown::birdman:

Let’s face it: there isn’t one Farah who would be capable of giving 50k for meher. Let’s stop kidding ourselves.

Yeah, and there is literally no Somali girl worth 50k real talk. Somali girls are setting their meher like they're a skinny beach blonde piffy

:gucciwhat:

That's a deposit on a house ffs.

Don't get me wrong, I know damn well there ain't no 25 year old Somali woman asking for that much cause they've entered the real world at point.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Let’s face it: there isn’t one Farah who would be capable of giving 50k for meher. Let’s stop kidding ourselves.
There are plenty of Somali men who can easily pay 50k but at the same time they know it's not reasonable. People with good money are smart for a reason.

What do you expect from those that live their lies in three genetically predisposed phases. The xalimoid is born with no self worth or self esteem. She will go through her life bringing doom and misery wherever she goes until she finds a person as lowly as herself to attempt marriage in a miserable fashion.

three stages of xalimo.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you expect from those that live their lies in three genetically predisposed phases. The xalimoid is born with no self worth or self esteem. She will go through her life bringing doom and misery wherever she goes until she finds a person as lowly as herself to attempt marriage in a miserable fashion.

View attachment 69732

kodakwtf.png

halwa

✨🌙
Believe what you want to believe :manny:
I know I cant. But even if I coukd no woman is worth 50k....lets ve honest
There are plenty of Somali men who can easily pay 50k but at the same time they know it's not reasonable. People with good money are smart for a reason.
Yeah, and there is literally no Somali girl worth 50k real talk. Somali girls are setting their meher like they're a skinny beach blonde piffy

Don't get me wrong, I know damn well there ain't no 25 year old Somali woman asking for that much cause they've entered the real world at point.
Sure there are,
they just wont admit it:siilaanyolaugh:

Freedom of speech. Ganging up on me won’t solve your 50k meher dilemma. I’m not the guy here. Pay her whatever you can afford.

Don’t calaacal on me. A khas!

I don't blame you for resorting to petty insults and generalisations against your own race just to cover the shame of these trash women. Why do you women who claim to be good care about defending xaarlimos so much? wouldn't your best course of action be to deny any association with them?

That says a lot about you sisters going into hyper drive mode to defend useless random entitled and exposed women.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

The correct deduction is that they've hit the wall zone by that point.

hqdefault.jpg
20151102-piercebrosnan.jpg

halwa

✨🌙
I don't blame you for resorting to petty insults and generalisations against your own race just to cover the shame of these trash women. Why do you women who claim to be good care about defending xaarlimos so much? wouldn't your best course of action be to deny any association with them?

That says a lot about you sisters going into hyper drive mode to defend useless random entitled and exposed women.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

I’m not. I didn’t defend anyone here.

I believe I was talking to my fellow sisters. Getting them back to reality.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Freedom of speech. Ganging up on me won’t solve your 50k meher dilemma. I’m not the guy here. Pay her whatever you can afford.

Don’t calaacal on me. A khas!
Who's ganging up on you?:draketf:

I only quoted you. Did I do something besides that?:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.