Somali girl complains why somali men don't give 50k mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Used s are only allowed to be wifey number 5................with no mehr CBB949A2-FAF3-47D9-876D-1837EFC5A055.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
alt right somali twitter who police somali women
I'm not an alt right, stfu.

I got no business with xaarlimoz apart from talking about them here only.

I posted this thread cause I laughed at the irony, not policing some random xaarlimoos. WTF!:drakelaugh:

Why would I police a when I've got time to do other meaningful things? :drakewtf:

I can give you her @ tho

This is you rn:francis:
20190325_165830.jpg

Sxb why do you pay mind to the lives of females who are likely s?

Live your life, get yourself a woman from any ethnicity & stop wasting time by caring for losers that happen to share the same ethnicity as you.

Nationalism(amongst Somalis) is dead sxb, the sooner you realise it the better.

If you want a loyal, religious and virgin wife. Go to somalia. Wedding will cost you no more than 1k and you can send her $200 a month!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sxb why do you pay mind to the lives of females who are likely s?

Live your life, get yourself a woman from any ethnicity & stop wasting time by caring for losers that happen to share the same ethnicity as you.

Nationalism(amongst Somalis) is dead sxb, the sooner you realise it the better.
I don't really care about em, but I like the idea of posting their degeneracy in here, not that I care about em. They can be whatever the hell they wanna be, as long as they're not my relatives.:sass1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
- Cant cook
- Cant clean
- Cant speak a lick of Somali (and if she does its broken)
- Not good with kids
- Iman not upto scratch
- Dodgy past with men

Yet........wil demand 50k Mehr..........

Yeah right.

aviary-image-1541359685855.jpeg

aviary-image-1541360584893.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Go to Somalia. Wedding will cost you no more than 1k and you can send her $200 a month!
:idontlike: Nah, have you seen how they behave in Mogadishu? They're wild. :dead:. Besides that, we won't understand each other, so there's no need for me to go there. Also, no one loves a bleached hindi looking soul, but yeah they're at least 'better' than some here in the west. :notsureif:

:idontlike: Nah, have you seen how they behave in Mogadishu? They're wild. :dead:. Besides that, we won't understand each other, so there's no need for me to go there. Also, no one loves a bleached hindi looking soul, but yeah they're at least 'better' than some here in the west. :notsureif:

Bro when I finish my studies Ima marry a redbone from bosaso

When your asking price was set to bus fair but you're high balling like a charlatan for a Tesla.:siilaanyolaugh: kkk

@sophisticate

I got the message, unfortunately I do not have the privilege to return a message yet..... As soon as it opens, we will be in regular correspondence. As I need a female perspective on understanding much of what concerns me with the fairer sex.

Rest assured.... I do believe you're absolutely correct.

She first makes fun of them for not paying 50k mehr.

nWKloOj.png

But there is a reason why no Somali man wanted to give her 50k. :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 69719
Her family must be so proud. I'd spit on the face of a family thats asks for mehr in the west. I'm glad she got exposed. Look at how wicked xaarlimos are and some muslims defend them. They claim mehr that is better suited for real muslim women not hoejabi reformed s.

This is what some simps and ppl on here defend.

:mjlol::kodaksmiley::draketf::drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending