Somali girl compares sex workers to football players

This is a major liberal Muslim moment and who follows fashion models other than women and gay dudes. As for her statement in regards to people supporting and following professional MMA fighters/boxers and football players, it is because they admire their hard work and talents. As for these onlyfans th*ts, anyone can strip naked on camera as it doesn't require much thought process or talent even, and there is nothing honourable in selling your body just for a few dollars.

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
People on twitter think they are woke by saying stupid things + that's she somali and have "FREE oromia" on her bio instead of the free Ogaden/ Somali galbeed
says more about her than this whole tweet will be able to tell.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Whaaaat did I just reaaad??? :williamswtf:

Would I ever be a sex worker? No, because of my own values that I’ve come to appreciate. However I can’t use my own limitations to hinder other people from doing what they please. Or look down on them. What about that is making y’all mad????

????

whats haram for us muslims is also haram for non-muslims, the rules are for us all. We done out here, many don‘t even know their deen. If you accidentally buy gummy bears with gelatin, you’re not allowed to give your gaalo friend! This girl would probably give her friend:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Such a beautiful queen is a high class paid bleep bleep? What went WRONG????

1600100111074.png

Unlike professional sport playing, prostitution does not require thousands of hours of practice, learning difficult skills, techniques, extreme physical exertion, talent, etc. Whereas prostitutes are just used sexually by clients.

You could use that whole “they sacrifice their body” argument for literally career/occupation.

Keo

VIP
People on twitter think they are woke by saying stupid things + that's she somali and have "FREE oromia" on her bio instead of the free Ogaden/ Somali galbeed
says more about her than this whole tweet will be able to tell.
She's probably from Somaliland

Trending