Somali girl claims Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Oh yas! Just look at the flag... even it declares the shahada! Personally I'd love if Somalia North and South and however times it's been divided to be united as one people but that obviously won't happen.

So I just pray peace for Somalis.

@Tukraq

giphy.gif
The saudi flag got the shahada too however saudi arabia is not islamic at all. Lets be honest both somalia and somaliland are not islamic as they are not ruling by islamic law by any stretch of imagination.:dabcasar:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
The saudi flag got the shahada too however saudi arabia is not islamic at all. Lets be honest both somalia and somaliland are not islamic as they are not ruling by islamic law by any stretch of imagination.:dabcasar:

Touché.

I'm just glad the leader isn't a dictator and oppressive towards the people. What constitutes an Islamic state? Maybe people aren't getting their hands chopped or stoned, but still the crime is low in Somaliland and there's nabad.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Touché.

I'm just glad the leader isn't a dictator and oppressive towards the people. What constitutes an Islamic state? Maybe people aren't getting their hands chopped or stoned, but still the crime is low in Somaliland and there's nabad.

An Islamic State isn't define by whether or not they are chopping off hands or stoning people. Also what is your definition of nabad? Crimes being reported low doesn't mean crime doesn't exist. It's a given Somaliland is safer than Somalia , but is that really hard to achieve in the first place? Comparing the two places in the first place is pointless.

If your not comparing the places apologises it just seemed that way

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
An Islamic State isn't define by whether or not they are chopping off hands or stoning people. Also what is your definition of nabad? Crimes being reported low doesn't mean crime doesn't exist. It's a given Somaliland is safer than Somalia , but is that really hard to achieve in the first place? Comparing the two places in the first place is pointless.

If your not comparing the places apologises it just seemed that way

I wasn't comparing. Just stated it's important for people to live in safety and to me that's an important part of an Islamic state and having a just leader.

My definition of nabad is at least not worrying about bombs going off at anytime.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I wasn't comparing. Just stated it's important for people to live in safety and to me that's an important part of an Islamic state and having a just leader.

My definition of nabad is at least not worrying about bombs going off at anytime.

Bombs not going off doesn't mean nabad exists like I said your defintion of nabad is probably different to mine. Having just the keys to BMW doesn't mean I have a BMW. It's irrelevant if you meet one of criteria needed to be considered an Islamic State. You need to fulfill all the requirements or you won't ever be one. Get my Jist?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending