Somali girl causing a scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if she's dark? Her makeup looks fine to me.

Tell me what about her doesn't look Somali?
Didnt say she didnt look somali. Said she look half bantu half somali. Anyway she is ratchet as hell and it doesnt even come natural to her. Its like sheis putting it on

World

VIP
Didnt say she didnt look somali. Said she look half bantu half somali. Anyway she is ratchet as hell and it doesnt even come natural to her. Its like sheis putting it on
Apparently she used to be a practicing hijabi, remember someone posted a video of her twerking to music videos on this forum. Why don't you ever see Desis who number in the millions in the UK doing things like that? But our small population of 100k?

Apparently she used to be a practicing hijabi, remember someone posted a video of her twerking to music videos on this forum. Why don't you ever see Desis who number in the millions in the UK doing things like that? But our small population of 100k?
Cause desis dont worship black culture like a lot of young somalis. Hence why so many of our people are ratchet. Lool hijabi to twerking to videos

World

VIP
Cause desis dont worship black culture like a lot of young somalis. Hence why so many of our people are ratchet. Lool hijabi to twerking to videos
Is it because we're poor and come from dysfunctional families? Whilst it's the opposite for them? What do you think?

Is it because we're poor and come from dysfunctional families? Whilst it's the opposite for them? What do you think?
Partly and another part is they are people with strong culture. We are not. They have been in uk in generations and hasnt lost their culture. We been here one generation and half of us are gone. But we decided to take the culture of the lowest people in the west

2kcqng.jpg

World

VIP
Partly and another part is they are people with strong culture. We are not. They have been in uk in generations and hasnt lost their culture. We been here one generation and half of us are gone. But we decided to take the culture of the lowest people in the west
I think the two are linked.

Hard to pass down strong culture when you come from a broken home.

I think the two are linked.

Hard to pass down strong culture when you come from a broken home.
True...either way we are fvcked. The more you can culturally dominate people. The easier you can control. I have noticed though people share one thing. They dont really respect followers. They will have more respect for you if they see you have strong convictions and culture. This goes for every race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts