Somali girl being bashed on Twitter for praising the Queen

I don’t see anything wrong with what she said here? Is she not allowed to have an opinion on her Queen? As long as she’s not praying for a Non-Muslim after her death, there isn’t anything wrong with remembering her virtues and what she has done for Britain and it’s diverse communities.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
This is unironically a good thing. Right-wingers on Twitter have been pushing this idea that "resentful" ethnic minorities are "celebrating" the death of the Queen, so having a hijab-wearing, Black Muslim woman do the exact opposite undermines their agitprop.

I don’t see anything wrong with what she said here? Is she not allowed to have an opinion on her Queen? As long as she’s not praying for a Non-Muslim after her death, there isn’t anything wrong with remembering her virtues and what she has done for Britain and it’s diverse communities.
I think people find her be disingenuous tbh. I don’t have much of an opinion, but I do think it is a case of group think and people believing that if you’re a young Somali you need either dislike the queen or be apathetic. I doubt she would have got that much backlash if she was a Somali habayar as older Africans/Asians tend to be more pro-monarchy and twitter would have merely found it funny.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes, integrating is important especially when you want the majority to see that, but this is quite off, isn’t it?

There's no problem with this. Her Majesty was a kind, gracious noble woman who never put a foot wrong.

Todays "royals" are absolute trash (except Princess Anne).Her death was truly the end of an era

Smart girl. Shes playing the game the right way. Praise your overlords to get far in the game. What does hating accomplish. Just gives right wing wecels ammunition.

There's no problem with this. Her Majesty was a kind, gracious noble woman who never put a foot wrong.

Todays "royals" are absolute trash (except Princess Anne).Her death was truly the end of an era
I agree. She was the definition of pose and regality. I don't see that in the younger generation of royals. They simply don't cut the mustard.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She loved hilib iyo caano products:

Waa nag colonizer oo nar u socoto laakin I can't fully hate someone like that.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I agree with her right to speak her mind, I just didn't like how she kept on repeating praises for the queen for her "charity" as though the queen actually had a job she actually had to labour for and wasn't being paid a salary from taxpayers who actually have jobs that they labour for. Also the queen stole African jewels that she never gave back. As the head of state she oversaw British colonialism and her husband was a well known racist.

The queen was not a charitable individual, she had a very comfortable life that she never had to work for. All her charity was through taxpayer money. The least she could've done was to give back African stolen jewels and formally seek forgiveness from black folks for her crown being the cause of so much suffering and pain for people of colour in this world.

She literally never washed her own backside, the royals employ people on taxpayer money to wash their own backside. They are above the law (legally) so they cannot be criminally investigated if they ever commit serious crimes. Its so absurd that people allow themselves to be ruled even if for ceremonial purposes by individuals to whom they give god-like providence to. I hope my fellow Anglicans grow up and realise the time for monarchies is over. I hope I live to see the abolishment of the monarchy

Shutup u literally dont know anything about the queen.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I agree with her right to speak her mind, I just didn't like how she kept on repeating praises for the queen for her "charity" as though the queen actually had a job she actually had to labour for and wasn't being paid a salary from taxpayers who actually have jobs that they labour for. Also the queen stole African jewels that she never gave back. As the head of state she oversaw British colonialism and her husband was a well known racist.

The queen was not a charitable individual, she had a very comfortable life that she never had to work for. All her charity was through taxpayer money. The least she could've done was to give back African stolen jewels and formally seek forgiveness from black folks for her crown being the cause of so much suffering and pain for people of colour in this world.

She literally never washed her own backside, the royals employ people on taxpayer money to wash their own backside. They are above the law (legally) so they cannot be criminally investigated if they ever commit serious crimes. Its so absurd that people allow themselves to be ruled even if for ceremonial purposes by individuals to whom they give god-like providence to. I hope my fellow Anglicans grow up and realise the time for monarchies is over. I hope I live to see the abolishment of the monarchy
She stole jewellery from South Asia so it has nothing to do with us tbh

Latest posts