Somali girl being abused in Libya

This has nothing to do with slavery.. Libya is a country ravaged by civil war there's no government, no law and order and criminals can do as they please.. Best way to keep our people save and stop them from ending up as hostages to Libyan gangs who will torture and extort money from their families back home is to warn them beforehand in Somalia about the dangers associated with tahriib especially through Libya and other unstable countries.

Last edited:
I hope she gets out and escapes, going through Libya was a horrible idea on its own the people there are savages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the reason why some are like this is because they associate being a victim as a sign of weakness. One of the reasons why they hate madows so much, is because they are seen as perpetual victims.

Therefore, in order to distance themselves from madows, they will deny any form of injustice that happens to Somalis to appease their general inferiority complex. Note how he says Madows have it worse to suggest that Arabs look at them (Somalis) as 'better'. This is despite the fact that he is commenting under a flipping video of a Somali sister being abused by an Arab.

Can you not see how sick they are in the head. What does a 'Madow' and Arabs treating them worse have to do with the video. Your seeing your own women being beaten black and blue, and that is the nonsense comment they come up with.

Last edited:
I think the reason why some are like this is because they associate being a victim as a sign of weakness. So they will deny any form of injustice that happens to Somalis to appease their general inferiority complex.

Somalis with inferiority complex are embarassing.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think the reason why some are like this is because they associate being a victim as a sign of weakness. One of the reasons why they hate madows so much, because they are seen as perpetual victims. So in order to distance themselves from them, they will deny any form of injustice that happens to Somalis to appease their general inferiority complex. Note how he says Madows have it worse to suggest that Arabs look at them (Somalis) as 'better'.
Somalis with inferiority complex are embarassing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
As much as I despise the guy, this isn’t HSM’s fault nor is it ‘slavery’. It’s a criminal gang and the middle men or ‘Magafe’ are nearly always Somali men

Why did she do tahreeb? She knew the consequence.

better to be in somalia poor than getting captured in libya
Some people are ignorant.. That's why there needs to be setup an organization on grassroots level that can inform the people back home about the dangers of tahriib.. Beside Europe is shit, it's better to stay back home and get the best out of your life instead of spending thousands of dollars, risking kidnapping and drowning just to end up as second class citizen in some god forsaken low income ghetto block.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The guy is asking for money loool the women is a massive idiot and it isn’t slavery she is a hostage she used a service with a criminal group and she didn’t pay what did She think was going to happen

This shit makes my blood boil wallahi. Telling desperate people not to tahrib from our ivory towers doesn't seem right either.

I don't have a ounce of sympathy for when a boat carrying these goat fuckers capsizes:pacspit:
fucking drone-strike magnet Desert rats

Last edited:
This shit makes my blood boil wallahi. Telling desperate people not to tahrib from our ivory towers doesn't seem right either.

I don't have a ounce of sympathy for when a boat carrying these goat fuckers capsizes:pacspit:
Bro I know it's not easy choice but it's better to die with your dignity in your own country.. And mind you these tahribis are paying thousands of dollars, money that can get you far in Somalia to smugglers.. They could use this money to start up a business in Somalia.

Bro I know it's not easy choice but it's better to die with your dignity in your own country.. And mind you these tahribis are paying thousands of dollars, money that can get you far in Somalia to smugglers.. They could use this money to start up a business in Somalia.
I totally agree, but I personally couldn't tell a recent graduate with limited career prospects in Somalia to "stay home" while enjoying a life of comfort in the west. That was my point:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

I totally agree, but I personally couldn't tell a recent graduate with limited career prospects in Somalia to "stay home" while enjoying a life of comfort in the west. That was my point:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
It's easy to say "I'd rather die". Everyone who spouts that bullshit would be crying for their life.

If people want to risk it all to make it to Europe, they should able to.

Trending

Latest posts