somali girl-bashing faarax gets karbashed & viral again

Absolutely not true. Its somali girls first and foremost that come with the hate. The handful of boys that clap back do so with hidden profiles where somali girls do it with their main account - get retweets and likes then rinse and repeat.
Look man Im not denying where most of it comes from, I've seen it myself on this very day. Keep your head up and stay active. We're destined for revolution

Lool Somali girls are cutthroat tbh put our name in the dirt frfr it is what it is

Can you imagine being bullied to the point of submission and to go against your opposite gender? To be pimped out enough to fight their causes in black lives matter and receive none back for Shukri Abdi? I literally cant think of another group whose women behave this way

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Can you imagine being bullied to the point of submission and to go against your opposite gender? To be pimped out enough to fight their causes in black lives matter and receive none back for Shukri Abdi? I literally cant think of another group whose women behave this way

Can you imagine someone mocking you 7 years ago living rent free in your head that you and your walaalo plagu the socials and vent out your deep rooted inferiority complex on strangers online? Somali girls and guys got mocked, one side moved on, the other is using that pent up anger/hate/resentment from high school to do InceI jihad on any site somalis use

sigh , everywhere we go we are on each others throat for some reason, ya na habaaray tollow?
69885-0af29faa38090b12c4c6029e12a988ef.png

Can you imagine someone mocking you 7 years ago living rent free in your head that you and your walaalo plagu the socials and vent out your deep rooted inferiority complex on strangers online? Somali girls and guys got mocked, one side moved on, the other is using that pent up anger/hate/resentment from high school to do InceI jihad on any site somalis use

Loool who has more of an inferiority complex - the group that denigrate their own for ajnabi's to laugh like dancing clowns at the circus or the men that stand firm against them (or even just totally mind their business).

Ahh the inevitable incel tag when I have literally hundreds of people waiting for me to match back on dating apps. Stop arguing and recognise its somali girls that tarnish somali reputation on social media. FACT. or name another ethnicity whose women act like you.

Alluring

Sayonara
You can say sm shit but you cannot says somalis didn't show up for her. Go on twitter and nearly all tweets about Shukri Abdi that have blowed up are by somali girls.

The gender war thing is not a somali women thing, nearly all women trash their own men. stop making it a somali thing

You can say sm shit but you cannot says somalis didn't show up for her. Go on twitter and nearly all tweets about Shukri Abdi that have blowed up are by somali girls.

Agree. But the community they booty clap certainly did not.

[/QUOTE]

The gender war thing is not a somali women thing, nearly all women trash their own men. stop making it a somali thing

[/QUOTE]

With a straight face are you gonna tell me somali girls dont do it on a totally different level?

Alluring

Sayonara
Agree. But the community they booty clap certainly did not.

Yah somali girls are crazy but it's just jokes and banter for the most part.

Madow men get bashed infinitely times more by all women. Middle eastern men get shit for being controlling, racist and wife beaters by their own women. Asian men get trashed on so badly by their women, they'd pick incel white men over them.

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why are Somalis always in the spotlight? 70K likes. Wallahi I saw a tweet over 300K involving a Somali. Stop embarassing us. Seeking attention all the time.

With a straight face are you gonna tell me somali girls dont do it on a totally different level?
[/QUOTE]
Yah somali girls are crazy but it's just jokes and banter for the most part.

Madow men get bashed infinitely times more by all women. Middle eastern men get shit for being controlling, racist and wife beaters by their own women. Asian men get trashed on so badly by their women, they'd pick incel white men over them.
[/QUOTE]

I think this discussion is over since I have never seen Madow, White and Asian men (Which are all broad broad tags) ridiculed, belittled and shamed the way Somali males are. I really dont see how this is debatable.

'Jokes and banter' is seriously having a negative impact on the psyche and self esteem of boys and even worse when it comes from within. Ive even had to tell my nephews to not bother with social media with hows it gotten over the last few years but Somali girls need to be called out since it ways beyond the pale.

Alluring

Sayonara

I agree that bashing somali men is bad and negative on our community. But, in all honesty, it rarely goes past a few ass jokes and they "ain't shit".

Really? Madow men get dragged all over twitter for being the weakest links to the point they get called bullet bags and target practice constantly. Asian men are emasculated from nearly all women, and their women marry white men in extremely high rates.

Somali men get a few twitter jokes about their big bums from 14 year old somali teens. Yes, it's bad but not comparable to other communities. They say a lot of things but end up marrying somali men, it's really all talk.

I agree that bashing somali men is bad and negative on our community. But, in all honesty, it rarely goes past a few ass jokes and they "ain't shit".

Really? Madow men get dragged all over twitter for being the weakest links to the point they get called bullet bags and target practice constantly. Asian men are emasculated from nearly all women, and their women marry white men in extremely high rates.

Somali men get a few twitter jokes about their big bums from 14 year old somali teens. Yes, it's bad but not comparable to other communities. They say a lot of things but end up marrying somali men, it's really all talk.

I disagree (maybe with asian men you have a point). Madow men are dragged through the mud more than the somali man youre definitely trolling. But thats ok we can agree to disagree. Good day.

Trending