somali girl-bashing faarax gets karbashed & viral again

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
wallah i die when i see this. He really could’ve sat there and ate his soviet style food and kept his own women out his mouth, but he decided to come for us and his babushka girl got dragged by her follicles. Men stay embarrassing their women. Wallah i would break up just for that

This goes viral on Twitter every few months, and it’s so funny cause he really didn’t need to comment on his own girls looks.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Wallahi one of the sign of epitome weakness in a man. is that he hates on his own women to praise others....
but that was unnecessary and lack of dignity to bash his girlfriend. :susp:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
How can he throw shots at Somali women whilst dating a women who looks like this? :damn: :drakelaugh::lolbron:

Doris the Ugly Stepsister | Heroes Wiki | Fandom

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallah i die when i see this. He really could’ve sat there and ate his soviet style food and kept his own women out his mouth, but he decided to come for us and his babushka girl got dragged by her follicles. Men stay embarrassing their women. Wallah i would break up just for that

This goes viral on Twitter every few months, and it’s so funny cause he really didn’t need to comment on his own girls looks.
Bristol kulaha
Skjermbilde 2020-11-26 kl. 17.10.44.png

Wallahi one of the sign of epitome weakness in a man. is that he hates on his own women to praise others....
but that was unnecessary and lack of dignity to bash his girlfriend. :susp:

What? Are we gonna act like Somali girls whole career on Twitter is not to denigrate & put down Somali boys?

I agree in this case the guy got what he deserved but are you literally gonna act like the reverse doesnt happen daily?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
What? Are we gonna act like Somali girls whole career on Twitter is not to denigrate & put down Somali boys?

I agree in this case the guy got what he deserved but are you literally gonna act like the reverse doesnt happen daily?
I didn’t say.
what this man is doing is bad, disappointing and unmanly.
and them insulting his girlfriend is bad, unnecessary but I am not waiting anything better from twitter ballayoos.
I think Somali on Twitter are mostly sagajaan madow copycat with their gender war.
This is complete waste of time nonsense.

Both sides hate each other, we all just need to f*ck imo

Absolutely not true. Its somali girls first and foremost that come with the hate. The handful of boys that clap back do so with hidden profiles where somali girls do it with their main account - get retweets and likes then rinse and repeat.
Lool Somali girls are cutthroat tbh put our name in the dirt frfr it is what it is

Trending

Latest posts