Somali genes

Apollo

VIP
Depends on the Somali. I'd say dhegocase and indoyar are overpowering from what I've seen.

Yeah, perhaps I was wrong on East Asians. Not sure about that.

About Arabs.. it depends on the Arab, most likely a Levantine, Iraqi, or a North Maghrebi would alter the looks of a half Somali the most.

But a half Egyptian or a half peninsular Arabian Somali will likely look quite obviously part Horner.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, perhaps I was wrong on East Asians. Not sure about that.

About Arabs.. it depends on the Arab, most likely a Levantine, Iraqi, or a North Maghrebi would alter the looks of a half Somali the most.

But a half Egyptian or a half peninsular Arabian Somali will likely look quite obviously part Horner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've seen Somali genes work on North Africans, Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Hispanics. White and black genes are the only genes that can dominate Somali genes. However, I've seen dark skin Somali men with white women produce light skin kids so it can depend on white people too. If you're light skin and you go for a white person. I'm sorry but your kids are going to be white.

What does a half latino Somali look like? I'm very curious about their appearance. That mix doesn't happen in the UK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zuma-meme.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What does a half latino Somali look like? I'm very curious about their appearance. That mix doesn't happen in the UK.

There was this Abgaal guy from Calgary that manage to convert this Brazilian lady to Islam. They both got married and his kids actually look like him. They honestly look Somali but very light skin almost resembling Maya Jama.

That's why I strongly believe Somali genes can work on some people but at the same time, I believe there is nothing nobler than preserving your own heritage.

Last edited:

Trending