Somali genes

Apollo

VIP
Somali genes are strong with Arabs and East Asians. You can clearly see the Somali in those halfies.

Only weak when mixing with North Europeans or West Africans/Bantus.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Somali genes are strong with Arabs and East Asians. You can clearly see the Somali in those halfies.

That must be the case then cos I’ve only seen half somali half madows/half somali half Europeans.

Apollo

VIP
That must be the case then cos I’ve only seen half somali half madows/half somali half Europeans.

Those are the most common in Western countries.

But I have also seen a couple of half Somali half Arabs, and they often look quite Somali.

Also, half mixed race black-white (like Dominican/Cape Verdean or medium African-American (not too West African) with Somali can look pseudo Somali.

So it depends.

I think half Fulani half Somali or half South Indian half Somali would also likely not look too foreign.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've seen Somali genes work on North Africans, Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Hispanics. White and black genes are the only genes that can dominate Somali genes. However, I've seen dark skin Somali men with white women produce light skin kids so it can depend on white people too. If you're light skin and you go for a white person. I'm sorry but your kids are going to be white.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Depends on the Somali. I'd say dhegocase and indoyar are overpowering from what I've seen.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
This thread reminds me of the picture of that Somali man, his white wife and their child that looked even whiter than the mother. I wonder what his qabiil is.

:damn:

Where can I find that pic? I tried to find it last week to settle an argument but couldn't for the life of me find it. You mean that one Faaraz that made a family portrait with his wife and baby right?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

It depends on what part of asia. I haven't seen somalis mixed with East asians that look somali. They either look like them or look like some filipinos. Agree with the rest