somali genes

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
why are our genes so weak? Especially women :mjlol: no matter who you marry, white, black, asian, arab they all look like the latter.
1599270568115.png
1599270578853.png

somali/italian

Villainess

I've noticed that when somali women raise mixed kids they always turn out with good aqlaaq, deen, culture, respect.
1599270745153.png

yet when the father is Somali the kid is always a troublemaker

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Aww they are so adorable :it0tdo8:

Those kids don’t look reer xamar to me though. I can’t really explain it, but white/Somali mixes have a distinct look that is separate from reer xamar who have some other stuff in their lineage.

Villainess

Aww they are so adorable :it0tdo8:

Those kids don’t look reer xamar to me though. I can’t really explain it, but white/Somali mixes have a distinct look that is separate from reer xamar who have some other stuff in their lineage.
They really are mashallah

I understand what you mean, white/somalis stand out so much :pachah1:

Keo

VIP
I've noticed that when somali women raise mixed kids they always turn out with good aqlaaq, deen, culture, respect.
View attachment 140026

yet when the father is Somali the kid is always a troublemaker
That's because there's more Somali men who marry non-Somali than Somali women. If it was the opposite you would see more.

Keo

VIP
Doesn't change the fact that somali women raise better kids
It does. If there were more Somali women marrying out compared to the men you would see more that were not raised well. I always hear of Somali women who marry out especially those that marry a madow that end up in a divorce and if they have kids with them more likely the other family take the kids. I have anecdotal evidence for this and not just one.

Villainess

It does. If there were more Somali women marrying out compared to the men you would see more that were not raised well. I always hear of Somali women who marry out especially those that marry a madow that end up in a divorce and if they have kids with them more likely the other family take the kids. I have anecdotal evidence for this and not just one.
interesting. :ehh:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Idk, mine are pretty strong. Especially for someone that’s less than half Somali and has a lot of Bantu admixture.
Half Bantu/Somalis
828FABBF-D7D7-41CF-ADA9-2321BFBC030A.jpeg

998A0B1D-FB81-4D53-8071-83A24251BF4B.png

Me: 1/4 Somali
83184A5D-CE16-473E-95E2-005CFA9C7318.jpeg

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
I think they usually have somali features but when you put it on lighter skin and looser hair it's not as obvious and blends in so they look like one ethnicity rather than mixed. And vice versa

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I get irked when people question my Somali heritage because the genes are recessive. The only non-mixed Muslim Africans that look similar to me are the Fulani, who are related to Berbers who are related to Somalis. Also there’s Tuaregs in west Africa ( Mali and Niger)
I think it’s because my surname isn’t Arabic and very English. But it’s still stupid because 1. If they came over during the 1930s, one would assume that they changed to avoid prejudices. ( European immigrants had to change or alter their surnames to fit in, so why is it so implausible that my Somali grandpa would choose to do this)
2. They’re from BRITISH SOMALILAND!!!!! They also had a good relationship with the British but hated the French and Italians

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Your facial structure is very somali you could pass as a full somali imo
It could be inbreeding. We’re all kinda crazy, but I’m a self-aware functional one. Autism, bone and joint problems, elf ears and anemia all run rampant on my dad’s side. No sickle cell anemia or diabetes, though. So it’s not all bad

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It could be inbreeding. We’re all kinda crazy, but I’m a self-aware functional one. Autism, bone and joint problems, elf ears and anemia all run rampant on my dad’s side. No sickle cell anemia or diabetes, though. So it’s not all bad
Tuaregs practiced cousin marriages and my grandma always ranted about racial purity......... BUT Arabs and some whites are okay for reasons.......

Alluring

Sayonara

Cousin marriages perhaps?

Trending

Latest posts