Somali genes

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
When I see a Faraax marry an cadaan chick, the baby always comes out cadaan, not somali looking. Why is this? :jcoleno:

Viscount

I got real connections
When I see a Faraax marry an cadaan chick, the baby always comes out cadaan, not somali looking. Why is this? :jcoleno:
it's 50/50 I had seen two half Somali siblings who look like like entirely different races, the daughter look full cadaan with white skin and brown hair and the son looked Pakistani with brown skin. Somali genetics are like rolling a dice to be honest.

Genetics is random, especially when there are more variables involved. Somalis are about 1/2 West Eurasian, so the chances the babies are going to come out "Eurasian" looking is larger, compared to say a 1/2 Nigerian.

it's 50/50 I had seen two half Somali siblings who look like like entirely different races, the daughter look full cadaan with white skin and brown hair and the son looked Pakistani with brown skin. Somali genetics are like rolling a dice to be honest.
And that is exactly why i’m not risking it with a cadaan :damedamn:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Genetics is random, especially when there are more variables involved. Somalis are about 1/2 West Eurasian, so the chances the babies are going to come out "Eurasian" looking is larger, compared to say a 1/2 Nigerian.
The kid would still be 30 percent sub saharan so why do they look cadaan

Edit Oh yea depigment genes

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I don't care anymore at this point. I'll just overcompensate culturally and force the kid to wear a macawis at 3

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Some can look way more Somali than cadaan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In that pic she could honestly fit in among many of my female cousins. In others she can seem a bit off but her Somaliness is very apparent so much so that when I first saw her on TV I had to look up her heritage, lol. I've seen some others like her here and there. And I've noticed that a lot of half-Somalis may end up looking very light-skinned and timo jileec but their facial features can sometimes still look strikingly geeljire.

Last edited:

Trending