mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
isn't mr steal ur naag gay?
200.gif

giphy.gif

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I WAS QUITE NAIVE BACK THEN THINKING RAW MEAT EATERS HAD BETTER REP THEN SOMALI WOMEN IN FACT THE @Emily s of Ethiopia are considered to be cheap and dirty the exact opposite of Somali women

Wow I can't believe it's been 2 decades since I wrote that
It was you :williamswtf:

It's true, Ethiopian and Eritrean girls that date us say this all the time, its our ego they find attractive. Their men are more comfortable being at the sidelines whereas geeljires want the spotlight, it's a blessing and a curse. :icon lol:

I've always said this, I don't believe there are any other guys as confident and buuq badan as Somali men. If that is what Eritrean girls are into then, then they've met their match.

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why is everybody assuming this wasn’t writing by @Lostbox himself 21 yrs ago? 🤔
5 year old me had better things to do then complaint about Somali women on are random forum

Little me was enjoying life in some playground, drinking organic orange juice. While all those adults Abdis and halimos were scared of another 9/11

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I WAS QUITE NAIVE BACK THEN THINKING RAW MEAT EATERS HAD BETTER REP THEN SOMALI WOMEN IN FACT THE @Emily s of Ethiopia are considered to be cheap and dirty the exact opposite of Somali women

Wow I can't believe it's been 2 decades since I wrote that
So Somalis were getting roasted 21 years ago and the only thing that came to your mind is my name:reallymaury:
Are you well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts