Somali Gender Beef Online

I've just realised how silly the gender wars online is. It literally does nothing but put us somalis down as a whole and make us look like fools on the internet for the world to see. It just radiates self hate within our community and honestly it's gone too far and its cringy to me now.
We were all raised under the same households, same community, same religion.

If Faraaxs were born as Xalimos we would be just like them, and if Xalimos were born as Faraaxs they would be just like us. I never went on twitter until recently were I noticed how much shit we give eachother and honestly it's just toxic. I hope this ends inshallah and it's does no good, literally no upsides to it. It's consists of both genders just pointing fingers at eachother and I think its all childish. Hope you see where I'm coming from with this.

Its all self destructive and we should uplift eachother wallahi. I understand making jokes or trolling but some of the shit I've seen is concerning LOL. Obviously online is not real life but you get where I'm coming from. I wish the best for the next generation of Somalis in the west. Just had to get this out my chest

Last edited:
Tbh from what I've seen it comes from both sides, especially on twitter that site is the worst of the worst
Hate from both side exist but I think the abdis should fix the hate they have for Somali girls I’ve seen them hate on Somali queens while praising others

Are we becoming the next aa men that used to hate and say bad think about aa womens. Me myself i havent experienced in real life an abdi or african saying bad think about their own womens ( i life in finland) but in twitter its regular think. Lowkey sometimes i feel like somali womens will take the aa women footstep and that is marrying ajnabi.
giphy.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hate from both side exist but I think the abdis should fix the hate they have for Somali girls I’ve seen them hate on Somali queens while praising others
You guys must be new here , this was going on for years , non stop both sides were accountable for their actions stirring the pot and adding more fuel to the fire.

I remained neutral and sane navigating the forum , to the point I would bleach my eyes half the shit , I read

I'm glad this silly trivial and childish rants had simmered down but I believe it will return due to the holy month.

And believe me it will.

If that happens I might crawl back to my cave and retreat lol

It's really fucking crazy.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ah a fellow oldie , I remember this thread it was wild , the battlefield was so intense, that even the phone screen cracked
I'm just glad some of these veterans took retirement and are probably shipped together in a cruiseship faraway let them continue their battle , ooops I think they turned the french ship into a wreck let's just hope the sprinkle of dust doesn't radiate towards here kkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I've just realised how silly the gender wars online is. It literally does nothing but put us somalis down as a whole and make us look like fools on the internet for the world to see. It just radiates self hate within our community and honestly it's gone too far and its cringy to me now.
We were all raised under the same households, same community, same religion.

If Faraaxs were born as Xalimos we would be just like them, and if Xalimos were born as Faraaxs they would be just like us. I never went on twitter until recently were I noticed how much shit we give eachother and honestly it's just toxic. I hope this ends inshallah and it's does no good, literally no upsides to it. It's consists of both genders just pointing fingers at eachother and I think its all childish. Hope you see where I'm coming from with this.

Its all self destructive and we should uplift eachother wallahi. I understand making jokes or trolling but some of the shit I've seen is concerning LOL. Obviously online is not real life but you get where I'm coming from. I wish the best for the next generation of Somalis in the west. Just had to get this out my chest
Sxb , I hope it's a brief phase and they snap out of it , you are right even the foreigners are spectating.

Let's pray they find tranquility and stability in their lives we don't want to witness them fight when they have wrinkles, gray hair and are too old to be walking.
That would be disconcerting really.

And depressing to watch.

Imagine they end up like Kevin Samuels or Dr Omar Johnson both miserable people hitting in their mid 50's.

Sxb , I hope it's a brief phase and they snap out of it , you are right even the foreigners are spectating.

Let's pray they find tranquility and stability in their lives we don't want to witness them fight when they have wrinkles, gray hair and are too old to be walking.
That would be disconcerting really.

And depressing to watch.

Imagine they end up like Kevin Samuels or Dr Omar Johnson both miserable people hitting in their mid 50's.
Inshallah

Trending