Somali gen z hated on Tiktok

What do u make of "it's always the Somalis" if u make a quick scan in the comment section of any Somali posting inappropriate content the above phrase is there. Could Tiktok be liberating Somali women or they love the attention & the insults.

Lol whenever I see that phrase under a z0maelian post my stomach turns and twists. :jcoleno: I can't stand it!
Totally reasonate with u but what could prompt someone to write such generalizing comment. Are we really uncultured in Social media as some believe so?

Based

VIP
Totally reasonate with u but what could prompt someone to write such generalizing comment. Are we really uncultured in Social media as some believe so?
We're natural attention seekers so we do the most wildest things to get people to talk about us. Staying low isn't an option for your average Somalian

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Everybody clowns on TikTok who cares what other people think as if their community don’t have apes who wild out of social media as well

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All the Somali hate you guys always talk about. I see none of it. It's like we live a different reality

Remember when your parents told you not to believe in everything you see on TV? I'm here to tell you not to believe in everything you see on the internet

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1637337659013.png