Somali official gym thread

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I would recommend any newbie girl or guy to start of with the basics as push ups, pull ups, and dips.
calistenics is my special, its the best kind of workout anyway, and weights just seem to hurt you in the future, and give you injuries. While calistenics/bodyweight workout is safe and fun, and much much harder than weights.

I've seen guys who can bench + 100kgs but they can't bang 50 pushups, or do 15 pullups. you dont want to be that guy.

Start with pushups, pullups, dips, handstand pushups(against a wall). and when you can bang at least 50 pushups, 15 pull ups, 30 dips you should be good to go with the weights.

But in my case i just like the flexibility you get, so i've chosen to only train with my own bodyweight.

World

VIP
Mad demotivated now that i've found out how common steroids are. Seems like all of the ideal physiques I had in my mind are all not natural. :mjcry:

95-99 % of pro-athletes are all on some sort of PED, 99 % of big guys are all on steroids.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mad demotivated now that i've found out how common steroids are. Seems like all of the ideal physiques I had in my mind are all not natural. :mjcry:

95-99 % of pro-athletes are all on some sort of PED, 99 % of big guys are all on steroids.
It’s actually sad but doesn’t stop me tbh. You if just stay consistent you will be good. I got offered test almost everytime I’m at the gym and I get so tempted by it but the sides affects scare the shit out of me ..

World

VIP
It’s actually sad but doesn’t stop me tbh. You if just stay consistent you will be good. I got offered test almost everytime I’m at the gym and I get so tempted by it but the sides affects scare the shit out of me ..
A guy who is like 75 % through his first cycle is bigger than me and he was a skinny guy that looked like shit before, even he's jawline radically changed like how is that even possible?

I don't want to either but it's fucked up how everybody thinks these juiced guys are all natty. Especially the girls as well, they all prefer a guy whose juiced up.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A guy who is like 75 % through his first cycle is bigger than me and he was a skinny guy that looked like shit before, even he's jawline radically changed like how is that even possible?

I don't want to either but it's fucked up how everybody thinks these juiced guys are all natty. Especially the girls as well, they all prefer a guy whose all juiced up.
Hey man those results are just short term and having long term health results ain’t worth it. Only people who work out can tell who’s on juice and who’s natural based off how the persons form is. I know a Arab guy who lost 50lbs of muscle after he stopped his cycle and didn’t do proper PCT

Everyone was like wtf. Now he’s back on the juice abusing it and just had hernia surgery smh

So far during the first week of Ramadan, my lifts are still the same not fatigued or lost strength.

How about my other fellow lifters.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I only been once to the gym since Ramadan. But I got two dumbbells at are up to 60 pounds each and been doing work outs with them at home everyday after iftar and so far my strength is still the same thank god

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:
haye keep telling that to yourselves i will find my hawiye king :yacadiim:

You said you want a tall handsome educated man with a great job but sadly that's mostly found in Isaaq men. :trumpsmirk:

I see your future ending up with an Isaaq man. Very soon you'll be wearing Somaliland dirac.
:hemad:

18094727_459021367779878_4865119303986315264_n.jpg

You said you want a tall handsome educated man with a great job but sadly that's mostly found in Isaaq men. :trumpsmirk:

I see your future ending up with an Isaaq man. Very soon you'll be wearing Somaliland dirac.
:hemad:

18094727_459021367779878_4865119303986315264_n.jpg

Tbh i dont know if you are denial but it is a fact most isaaq in london are qabilists. Ive been told countless times by delusional isaaq guys and girls i dont look hawiye. (The f*ck is that suppose to mean) i have rarely seen a few isaaq and hawiye weddings. Also when you marry a isaaq guy he automatically erases your hawiye roots :mjlol: one guy told me if marry him i become Habar Jeclo :mjlol:

I havent seen much of this on daroods (excluding MJ) :mjlol:

You sir are in a utopia :comeon:

Trending