Somali official gym thread

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I have been training seriously for about 1 year. I usually work on legs 1-2/week. My thigh muscles have improved very much and my calves have also improved but not at the same rate.

Do high jumps with your jumping rope for 20mins then without weights do standing calf raises 3x15 for each leg, then do standing calf raises and stretch with your hands against the wall. Make that your routine for about a month and you'll see bigger and more defined calves.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Nice physique. I’m starting to lose muscle due to playing football mostly. Being a winger is really fucking it up.
If you can actually play football well you don't need to run around so much I was one of the best in my team playing RW but my technique was good enough that I didn't have to run so much

If you can actually play football well you don't need to run around so much I was one of the best in my team playing RW but my technique was good enough that I didn't have to run so much
It depends on what the team needs from you.

for an example, in my team the wingers always used to switch positions to confuse the opposing team. So you always had to run.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
True, but I like to run and cross. Had 7 assists by just dribbling and pacing from players and crossing. Always been a natural runner and a winger. So yeah.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

for an example, in my team the wingers always used to switch positions to confuse the opposing team. So you always had to run.
I may change to offensive mid. Coz I want to be the middle one and giving passes while being able to finish with a nice medium long shoot. Inshallah this incoming season will be good one.

I may change to offensive mid. Coz I want to be the middle one and giving passes while being able to finish with a nice medium long shoot. Inshallah this incoming season will be good one.
Inshallah it will happen. You want that Isco position? You must have good ball control for that.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T

I was not A true winger I always switched with the Central Attacking Midfielder ask to switch positions if you have a good technique.

Eat lots of food, more carbs like rice and pasta, lots of meat and protein.
find out your maintenance calories first(the amount of calories you can eat without gaining or lose weight) then increased it by 500 calories.

stick to bench press, squats and deadlifts and add power cleans and snatchs, start with small weight.
rest a lot.
u'll gain weight.

I should take my own advice.