Somali official gym thread

I broke two records of mine two days ago, one for push ups and the other for military press, my push up record stood at 1,230 i broke that record by 904 so I'm at 2,134 now in one hour half time, and as for the military press my max was 120 kg and i broke that too by 15 kg so I'm at 135 kg for the military press.

All i can say is people it's all about the diet, you are what you eat simple.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Moved up a plate on decline bench press. Needed a spotter but I feel like I can do it on my own by next week. Going to karbash my chest in a few days with spotter on decline and see from there. Next week is back to 5x5 until Ramadan

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I broke two records of mine two days ago, one for push ups and the other for military press, my push up record stood at 1,230 i broke that record by 904 so I'm at 2,134 now in one hour half time, and as for the military press my max was 120 kg and i broke that too by 15 kg so I'm at 135 kg for the military press.

All i can say is people it's all about the diet, you are what you eat simple.
What’s your diet like and how much you weigh right now ?

What’s your diet like and how much you weigh right now ?

I weigh 82 kg at the moment, so I've shed 9 kilograms as i was weighing at 90 kg before, i want to slim down shed body fat and gain only lean muscle.
And i have cut almost all carbs no sugar and a high protein intake, a lot of fruits and vegetables. And since i was shedding body fat i had to cut down my daily calorie from 2300 to 1800, and as i gain more lean muscle weight I'll slowly up my calorie intake too.

Every two week or so i have a cheat meal.

Kayo

Already bought my grave
So I used to play soccer last time, till I fucking fell on my knee and rekt it last summer, gained about 5 pounds, and want to hit the gym for the first time,any advice?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I feel like working out early mornings compared to night is way better. My intensity is a lot more difference compared to working out at night when I’m lower in energy of course.

Just Uncomfortable by all the old white ladies staring at me. :browtf:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Not much really other than that it’s meant for lighter weights with high volume of reps ?
Here’s what it is
Muscle hypertrophy involves an increase in size of skeletal muscle through a growth in size of its component cells. Two factors contribute to hypertrophy: sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which focuses more on increased muscle glycogen storage; and myofibrillar hypertrophy, which focuses more on increased myofibril size.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Mans a bahal got at few years under the belt. Got a calool now soon gona have to go again. I sometimes rep out some light dumbbells at home like 1set 500 reps bahal. Does the job tho

Stopping smoking.

This is my second time stopping smoking on a serious level, the 1st time i tried i lasted 23 months i was 24 years old then, I'm at a stage now to stop smoking for good now.

20190811_204729.jpg

This is the second hardest thing i have ever done in my life, have been smoking ciggerates for 15 years. i started very young i wish i have never started smoking.

Stopping smoking.

This is my second time stopping smoking on a serious level, the 1st time i tried i lasted 23 months i was 24 years old then, I'm at a stage now to stop smoking for good now.

View attachment 77015

This is the second hardest thing i have ever done in my life, have been smoking ciggerates for 15 years. i started very young i wish i have never started smoking.

It's hard but you can do this !! Best of luck.

Trending

Latest posts