Somali Gangs in Minneapolis

Because Somali families want to have 15 kids while living in public housing just making themselves more poor and more broke and while they can’t watch these 15 kids, they become susceptible to a bad environment

Because Somali families want to have 15 kids while living in public housing just making themselves more poor and more broke and while they can’t watch these 15 kids, they become susceptible to a bad environment

True, the culture of having many kids doesn't work well with poverty and bad neighborhoods

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Somalis join gangs because they come from broken/dysfunctional families, so they head down the wrong path in life. Broken families = broken people.

I don’t get this broken family thing, this might be heartless from me but I don’t get it.

if you see the mistakes your family and your siblings are making, Wouldn’t it automatically be obvious that you would learn from their mistakes and do the complete opposite to live well?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Because they do this in their homeland. Runs in the blood
1E1071C0-0A95-42F9-A267-61127E6182D1.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I came to minni yesterday. I was in Cedar today, didn't see nothing out of the norm except few bums pan-handling. They must be laying low. I was expecting more like west gangs , posted on the block.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
dont get somali gangs in MN lol this isnt NYC or Chicago yall live in the midwest full of lakes what is the needs for gangs

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
dont get somali gangs in MN lol this isnt NYC or Chicago yall live in the midwest full of lakes what is the needs for gangs
imagine having your parents escape somalia to have better opportunities for themselves and their kids and instead of taking advantage of all the opportunities in the west the kids instead join gangs ,sell drugs such a disgrace

Again proving how ignorant on America you are. Minneapolis has a much higher homicide rate than NYC. The Midwest is the most violent region in America and Chicago is apart of it.

At this point why do you even speak on mareykan if you’re not willing to learn about it outside of what you see on TV.
:bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Again proving how ignorant on America you are. Minneapolis has a much higher homicide rate than NYC. The Midwest is the most violent region in America and Chicago is apart of it.

At this point why do you even speak on mareykan if you’re not willing to learn about it outside of what you see on TV.
:bell:
im only talking about MN not saying that crime isnt a problem but there is no way a huge cosmopolitam city like NYC isnt more dangerous than mpls with a population of under a million

im only talking about MN not saying that crime isnt a problem but there is no way a huge cosmopolitam city like NYC isnt more dangerous than mpls with a population of under a million
Population means nothing. What matters is how many people killed per capita.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
imagine having your parents escape somalia to have better opportunities for themselves and their kids and instead of taking advantage of all the opportunities in the west the kids instead join gangs ,sell drugs such a disgrace
It's nothing but stupidity. If those parent ever bothered to be responsible and those doqons were forced to be responsible for their actions there'd be a lot less crime.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's nothing but stupidity. If those parent ever bothered to be responsible and those doqons were forced to be responsible for their actions there'd be a lot less crime.
if you in your mid 20s and still in a gang your a failure in my opinion your actions have consequences

Trending