kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
EgiFWC7XsAAG9Ql

@Django why is your guy Cagjar trying to create rabsho for reer Somalilan :hmm:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
When the Ugas came back from Turkey for Medical reason, Cagjar welcome him to Jigjiga and said good words about him.
One thing he said was during Abdi Iley , they were allied against Abdi Iley.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlaugh: Why on earth are they afraid of the Ugaas of Gadabuursi going to Borama? It's not like it's his first visit to the city. And why would something so pedestrian like a city visit seem triggering to some.

FYI the locals no longer trust the politricks of a handful of paid odeyaal. The SL system doesn't work for Awdalites. They are too intelligent for 5% of the budget, 13 Parliament seats, countable number of civil servant positions. And the governors of Borama have been corrupt non-locals for sometime (one which was a notable ciyaalsuuq and drug pusher, the other a charlatan that left Erigabo with a roach infested hospital and failed his own city) *word on the street*. I should add, many with pro-Somalia sentiments end up in jail. And the President is thieving property of his clan members.

What picture does this paint?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:mjlaugh: Why on earth are they afraid of the Ugaas of Gadabuursi going to Borama? It's not like it's his first visit to the city. And why would something so pedestrian like a city visit seem triggering to some.

FYI the locals no longer trust the politricks of a handful of paid odeyaal. The SL system doesn't work for Awdalites. They are too intelligent for 5% of the budget, 13 Parliament seats, countable number of civil servant positions. And the governors of Borama has been corrupt non-locals for sometime (one which was a notable ciyaalsuuq and drug pusher, the other a charlatan that left Erigabo with roach infested hospitals and failed his own city *word on the street*. I should add, many with pro-Somali sentiments end up in jail. And the President is thieving property of his clan members.

What picture does this paint?

Didn't know you were an Awdalite Sophi :leon:

And yeah that does paint a bad picture, live ammo on civilians is never a good look anyways:francis:

You dodged the question earlier, what kinda deal does Cagjar have with the Xabashis :gaasdrink:
Why are you concerned with him?
May take is Cagjar is getting at SL.for standing against Ethiopians.

Musa.Bixi is one of the heroes of Karamada he massacred Xabashi soilders.
So I respect him for that.

As for Cagjar he should ceize from.getting involved with SL politics.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why are you concerned with him?
May take is Cagjar is getting at SL.for standing against Ethiopians.

Musa.Bixi is one of the heroes of Karamada he massacred Xabashi soilders.
So I respect him for that.

As for Cagjar he should ceize from.getting involved with SL politics.

Cagjar has a good relationship with SL he has been there plenty of times during his reign and his reer abti are Garxajis. Muuse Biixi didn’t stop the Gadabuursi Ugaas from entering Borama. It was a request from other Gadabursi elders present in Borama.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You dodged the question earlier, what kinda deal does Cagjar have with the Xabashis :gaasdrink:
Same as Farmajo more or less pro- Prosperity party which is basically the Ethiopian Nabad Iyo Nolol, centralism is hitting the region hard.

I hope god brings him to Kismayo so I can go there and rampage.
8C0E0251-FA84-426C-8870-A33C060CB26C.gif

Trending