Somali Gaals

I just don't understand why?

Do you try to assimilate to other cultures by forsaking your identity and religion?

Did you not understand the religion when you were growing up?

Have you been brain washed by ideologies contrary to what your religion commands, I.e. you believe you are khaniis?

Did you read books/ journals or study biology and believe in homo sapien/ evolution shoot?

Or are you ajanebi pretending to be somali but pushing agenders?

Any other reason????

I am just confused. We are having reverts from many countries, just in my university we had over 3 recent reverts including Jamaica, Sri lanka and even a jew. For those who are confused, just read the Quran and ask for guidance, and inshallah you shall be guided.

It hurts me to see a somali claiming gaal, shirk being one thing your lord will not forgive. Alas, it makes me feel grief!

Anyone want to say anything, welcome!

I honestly couldn't give a damn about Somali ex Muslims. There mostly coward munafiqs who stay in the closet and they know they will be outcasts the moment they choose to come at their closets. There's bigger fish to fry like big Islamophobic organizations, the Ex Muslim community, Christian missionaries and the Right wing Islamophobes. Instead of debunking gaal Somalis specifically, you can spread your dawah to the Ex Muslim and others generally.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
"Did you read books/ journals or study biology and believe in homo sapien/ evolution shoot?"
Science is good walal and it isn't telling you to forsake your religion. Qalbigaaga ufur :ivers:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I don’t know you tell me, a danyer folxuma can deduct these words. What did I say earlier a damer is better adept

Deduct? I think you mean deduce. Yaaaa, a damer (its dameer btw) is more adept. It's also not "xar" but xaar. Which language are you good at man?

I just don't understand why?

Do you try to assimilate to other cultures by forsaking your identity and religion?

Did you not understand the religion when you were growing up?

Have you been brain washed by ideologies contrary to what your religion commands, I.e. you believe you are khaniis?

Did you read books/ journals or study biology and believe in homo sapien/ evolution shoot?

Or are you ajanebi pretending to be somali but pushing agenders?

Any other reason????

I am just confused. We are having reverts from many countries, just in my university we had over 3 recent reverts including Jamaica, Sri lanka and even a jew. For those who are confused, just read the Quran and ask for guidance, and inshallah you shall be guided.

It hurts me to see a somali claiming gaal, shirk being one thing your lord will not forgive. Alas, it makes me feel grief!

Anyone want to say anything, welcome!

Didn't you get the memo? It's gaal season for Somali's :) The more extremist ideologies from Islam spewed by your once so-called brothers, illustrates how mad backward and dangerously extreme the religion you once preached is peaceful actually really is. That's one of the universal reasons for apostasy from Islam- of course, everyone has their own additional reasonings. The difference between a gaal and a Muslim is that the former doesn't go round threatening beheadings and murder; the latter, well I think you get the gist :p .

Trending

Latest posts