Somali Football Federation main leader sacked

This is the start of something new a fresh new chapter, now we need dedicated team members that don't commit fraud, I just want to see the football team play international levels and finally qualify big tournaments such as AFCON what was letting us down was the likes of Abdiqani to hell

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If Abdiqani got fired that’s all I want.
imagine playing for somalia national team and being told you have to pay for your own flight tickets thats crazy

than again in Hargeisa anyone who wants to work in the police force have to pay for his rifle out his own pocket somali leadership is corrupt

Jungle

VIP
The new chief will be Ali Abdi Maxamud. Ali Shiino. Guul Adeer and Somalia :salute:

He's sacked and will likely face charges for corruption and more he has done too many injustice by taking away millions of money from the football team. His time has finally come to an end. Good riddance.
Exactly. The clown was refused entry to the hq a couple weeks ago.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Mashallah, new coach and new leadership.

I also heard that the Somali team is doing a camp before the Eswatini games and playing a friendly against Kenya.

This is all I wanted, for us to come together and take a good shot at qualifying for AFCON.

Mercury

VIP
Mashallah, new coach and new leadership.

I also heard that the Somali team is doing a camp before the Eswatini games and playing a friendly against Kenya.

This is all I wanted, for us to come together and take a good shot at qualifying for AFCON.
Somali football team isnt bad in my opinion its just managment thats screwing the team if they have better equipment, facilities and utilites on top of having a team that keep track on their diet and training they will win alot games

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If we qualify for AFCON, I’ll be there.

My lifelong dream is to see Somalia at an international tournament. If we make it to AFCON, every able bodied faraax and xalimo should be there cheering the boys on.

Somali football team isnt bad in my opinion its just managment thats screwing the team if they have better equipment, facilities and utilites on top of having a team that keep track on their diet and training they will win alot games
it will soon happen just need to open up a facility that does hard-core training and provide healthy diet on top of that play countless of friendlies with stable management and coach. They need to hire somali players back home rather than these wack ass players from Europe.

Mercury

VIP
it will soon happen just need to open up a facility that does hard-core training and provide healthy diet on top of that play countless of friendlies with stable management and coach. They need to hire somali players back home rather than these wack ass players from Europe.
I agree they should go for local players back home instead of a random faraax that happen to be in holland, finland, Uk whatever those guys back home in most cases are younger and hungrier to win

I agree they should go for local players back home instead of a random faraax that happen to be in holland, finland, Uk whatever those guys back home in most cases are younger and hungrier to win
Exactly only once they actually invest in scouting somali football players and open up high quality facility for young boys to train. Until than I guess is reer lame ass Europe to represent us, they ain't even playing international levels smh

Sol

?
The talent is there (heck the basketball is in the semi(?) Finals of the Arab cup) just a matter of training facilities like you mentioned and a heavy emphasis on nutrition

Mercury

VIP
Exactly only once they actually invest in scouting somali football players and open up high quality facility for young boys to train. Until than I guess is reer lame ass Europe to represent us, they ain't even playing international levels smh
Most of them playing in normal division lol only reason they got picked is because of their passport

Most of them playing in normal division lol only reason they got picked is because of their passport
yup I knew we sucked once we failed to beat Zimbabwe and Oman. They probably play below normal division not even wealdstone fc absolute shambles

Trending

Latest posts