Somali first or muslim first

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Are you Somali first or are you Muslim first and Somali second? To be honest, this is somewhat difficult to answer, but I wanna say that I am Somali first because that is my foundation. We were Somali before we were Muslim so how can we be Muslims first?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Islam first and secondly Somali.
That doesn't make sense to me tho. For example, let's say you were born gaal, for whatever reason, and you later became Muslim. Were you always Muslim or were you Somali first and later Muslim (second)?

That doesn't make sense to me tho. For example, let's say you were born gaal, for whatever reason, and you later became Muslim. Were you always Muslim or were you Somali first and later Muslim (second)?
No one is born a gaal. U become one after turning puberty.
People are born in Fitra an then their parents or society molds them into muslim or gaal.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
No one is born a gaal. U become one after turning puberty.
People are born in Fitra an then their parents or society molds them into muslim or gaal.
Then during that time you can be Somali first since you don't belong to any religion yet?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The order goes like this which identity I place more value on

Muslim > Oromo > My home Country > Ethiopian >Somali

Always muslim first if you say somali first whilst being muslim you are crazy

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Oromo/ Somali is the same thing but since people won't accept reality I placed somali last. I won't be given my amazing subclan away
Bruh you guys are Ethiopians. Hadaad run sheegayso orod oo caawi walaalaha ee ogadenya ka soo dici xabeshada :idontlike:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The central organizing paradigm underlying all aspects of Somali culture (tribalism) is directly opposed to Islam. The two are mutually exclusive: if you are Muslim first you are Somali never. It is more like "Are you Muslim first or Jahil/Quraysh first"?