Somali Female Politicians Fire Shots at Hypocritical Somali "Sheekhs" and Politicians

We should only vote for female candidates, as women, and if they don't add women to the ballots, we should protest until they do. We can even have our own political parties that we fund. Nimankaan weey kibreen.

The only men we should vote for, are those that are proven allies.
Trust me the moment u make this project we vs men than its doomed kkkk.
Do u think vast majority of men want policies that harm their sisters and daughters like relaxed rape laws ofcourse no the isue in somalia specialy with fg gvt is not only women isues neglected everything is neglected the country i sbeen looted have u seen report usa suspended aid to danab forces somalia needs poltical change yputh have no jobs. So women are part of the victims of this failed system . U should see at biger picture instead of just focusing on part of the isues we have .
Just reminder i alone have 6 younger sister most of them younger than 13 years imo. Why wil i want them to be in country where they are not safe where they of sexual harasment where they wont get jobs most sane pple agree with me. Wah. But lets not make this feminst point like men bate us they are our enemy nonsense than it wil domed to fail human wont coperate if u view them as enemy men are humans. Wah.

Trust me the moment u make this project we vs men than its doomed kkkk.
Do u think vast majority of men want policies that harm their sisters and daughters like relaxed rape laws ofcourse no the isue in somalia specialy with fg gvt is not only women isues neglected everything is neglected the country i sbeen looted have u seen report usa suspended aid to danab forces somalia needs poltical change yputh have no jobs. So women are part of the victims of this failed system . U should see at biger picture instead of just focusing on part of the isues we have .
Just reminder i alone have 6 younger sister most of them younger than 13 years imo. Why wil i want them to be in cou try where they are not safe where they of sexual harasment where they wont get jobs most sane pple agree with me. Wah. But lets not make this feminst point like men bate us they are our enemy nomsense than it wil domed to fail human wont coperate if u view them as enemy men are humans. Wah.

I didn't say all men are our enemies and I don't view the entire male gender as a hostile entity. That said, we need representation for women, in addition, we need laws that safeguard the female gender. Somali women mostly get lip service, but we don't see action. So, it's high-time we get organised and fight for our rights. You are welcome to join us.

I didn't say all men are our enemies and I don't view the entire male gender as a hostile entity. That said, we need representation for women, in addition, we need laws that safeguard the female gender. Somali women mostly get lip service, but we don't see action. So, it's high-time we get organised and fight for our rights. You are welcome to join us.
I am not talkin specificaly about u but this dumarland movement is just feminst movement in disguise that want imitate that of the west i know most of woman dont see men as enemies . But minority do and if those minority hijack this women isues and be loud minority they wil ruin it for u all.

I am bot talkin specificaly about u but this dumarland movement is just feminst movement in disguise that want imitate that of the west i know most of woman dont see men as enemies . But minority do and if those minority hijack this women isues and be loud minority they wil ruin it for u al

What's wrong with feminism? And I exclude radical feminism from that.

What's wrong with feminism? And I exclude radical feminism from that.
Feminst idea have been ruined by the minority imo they destroyed it s done its very hard for it recover but as said even ij the west many men are been anti feminst today the average men when we hear femnist we automaticaly think .
A woman who hates men that is it u know why becos smal loud minority have hijacked entire feminist movement imo.
Somalis need to have their own version of female empowerment to copying these western nonsense . U cnat go around and say women are independent to choose what they wear and than have some woman advice young gurls to wear bikini on the beach and if their father doesont agree she should disobey and leave hos hous e u should go around and sleep with men becos of sexual libration aka we are equal to men.
If u try to adopt this western feminism trust me u are doomed it wont work in somali pensinsula.
I know u personaly wont suport the sort of things i mentioned above but i am saying is that loud minority will hijack and ruin the entire movement which jeapordise everything else woman want like equal acess to jobs . Laws that protect women been taken advantage by employers who sexual harass them and many more things.

I was deeply saddened to be honest at how Khadija Diiriye AUN was treated for wearing trousers. She was an elderly lady and the response was a bit silly and overkill.

Also word of advice to the sisters on here. Maybe you don't have to respond with anger towards dismissive males or trolls, you will only push away potential allies who might see female struggles with more clarity. Maybe lets try all responding to each other with some compassion?

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
I was deeply saddened to be honest at how Khadija Diiriye AUN was treated for wearing trousers. She was an elderly lady and the response was a bit silly and overkill.

Also word of advice to the sisters on here. Maybe you don't have to respond with anger towards dismissive males or trolls, you will only push away potential allies who might see female struggles with more clarity. Maybe lets try all responding to each other with some compassion?
Yes let’s have civilised conversations!!

Feminst idea have been ruined by the minority imo they destroyed it s done its very hard for it recover but as said even ij the west many men are been anti feminst today the average men when we hear femnist we automaticaly think .
A woman who hates men that is it u know why becos smal loud minority have hijacked entire feminist movement imo.

Like you said, it's the fringe section of feminism, and most women don't care for it either.

Somalis need to have their own version of female empowerment to copying these western nonsense . U cnat go around and say women are independent to choose what they wear and than have some woman advice young gurls to wear bikini on the beach and if their father doesont agree she should disobey and leave hos hous e u should go around and sleep with men becos of sexual libration aka we are equal to men.

We're Muslim, and we're not interested in 1960's sexual 'liberation' aka exploitation.

If u try to adopt this western feminism trust me u are doomed it wont work in somali pensinsula.
I know u personaly wont suport the sort of things i mentioned above but i am saying is that loud minority will hijack and ruin the entire movement which jeapordise everything else woman want like equal acess to jobs . Laws that protect women been taken advantage by employers who sexual harass them and many more things.

Agreed.

I like your mentality overall, and the way you spoke of your wife in previous topics

Women shouldnt be in politics and men should risk their lives if their kin gets raped, a soft stance on sexual violence is a recipe for disaster.

Women shouldnt be in politics

LOL, why should women not represent women, when women are 50%+ of the population. Who else should represent us?

and men should risk their lives if their kin gets raped, a soft stance on sexual violence is a recipe for disaster.

Even when it comes to police matters in so-called civilised nations, do you know that female police do a better job at processing and investigating sexual crimes? There are men that try to discourage women from even reporting these crimes and make it an uncomfortable experience overall.

Women need women! Female doctors, female lawyers, female police, and yes, females in parliament, to safeguard our rights.

Last edited:
LOL, why should women not represent women, when women are 50%+ of the population. Who else should represent us?

Even when it comes to police matters in so-called civilised nations, do you know that female police do a better job at processing and investigating sexual crimes? A lot of men try to discourage women from even reporting these crimes and make it an uncomfortable experience overall.

Women need women! Female doctors, female lawyers, female police, and yes, females in parliament, to safeguard our rights.
Administrative power related to serving the intrests of women is fine, leadership roles that affect the society is not.In parliament they have the power to influence legislation, all the other postions you mentioned are acceptable and should be encouraged. I would prefer a women only taskforce if possible.
1714173845749.png

Major leadership roles should be discouraged in an islamic nation, if we are what we claim to be.
1714174105550.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Even when it comes to police matters in so-called civilised nations, do you know that female police do a better job at processing and investigating sexual crimes? There are men that try to discourage women from even reporting these crimes and make it an uncomfortable experience overall.

Somali women's political participation in government will rise whether they like it or not. It already is in many other Muslim-majority nations.

Somali women's political participation in government will rise whether they like it or not. It already is in many other Muslim-majority nations.
I dont think so imo if it comes one man vote look at somalilabd no woman in parliamnet. Puntland has only one woman in parliament imo

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I dont think so imo if it comes one man vote look at somalilabd no woman in parliamnet. Puntland has only one woman in parliament imo
Female labour force participation, academic attainment and political participation drive social and economic development. If you would like to be dead last in that area while other Muslim-majority countries are attempting to improve their lot and gain gender parity, then go ahead. I will say it again. Things will change, but if you want to be a laggard (the most resistant to change and slowest to progress) compared to others, then go right ahead.

200.gif

1714198255691.png

Muslim-majority countries such as Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Senegal, Bangladesh, Turkey, Indonesia, and Pakistan have all had female political leaders at the highest levels of government. Examples: : President Atifete Jahjaga of Kosovo, Prime Ministers Khaleda Zia and Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh, and Prime Minister Tansu Γ‡iller of Turkey.
1714198042341.png

This was Sudan.
1714198083488.png

Trending