Somali female hooper

The average 10 year old at the Y growing up on curry highlights got handles like these.
:mjlol: Women's sports

Not many Somali girls get into sports because of cultural restrictions. If a 10 year old Somali girl asks to go play football outside, she'll get look at like she said something blasphemous. So any Somali girl who shows even the slightest bit of adequateness at a sport should be celebrated.

Now clap :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Not many Somali girls get into sports because of cultural restrictions. If a 10 year old Somali girl asks to go play football outside, she'll get look at like she said something blasphemous. So any Somali girl who shows even the slightest bit of adequateness at a sport should be celebrated.

Now clap :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Girls sports finished this generation anyway, reer trans gonna muscle them all out
:dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The average 10 year old at the Y growing up on curry highlights got handles like these.
:mjlol: Women's sports
Nah her handles are actually tight af. I don’t know many people who have tighter handles than her, anyone who does has been playing street ball for more than a couple years.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah jamaad is wadaniyad these are the Xalimos I support and love.

Trending

Latest posts