Somali Federal Republic Or Somali Confederacy

Stop going around comparing yourself to Majerten constantly. Your truly addicted and brainwashed by US. Go be proud of yourself. Don't claim any harti land, stay with your Isaaq and Majerten could give a shit what you do, ma garatay? we just want our own TRIBE, we don't want nothing to do with you, your the one begging our harti brothers to join you. f*ck off, go do something for yourself, stop going around and causing problems in our region, we don't cause problems in your region. We honestly do not even consider you a threat anywhere.

I am building a damn nation your building a damn HARGEISA. Gurigayga waan Hagaajistay ANIGU, While I am building the Somali Federal govt. You can't compare me to you who is having issues with HY-GADABURSI and forget Dhulbahnte and Warsangeli cuz warsangeli is now all Puntland. Just f*ck off with your constant comparison with Majerten, isku qorsho maba nihin, your a fuckin tribal state based on jeegaan, and if your HY I don't give a f*ck if u wanna be slave to JEEGAAN just stay out of harti land and we got no beef, I'll even sign a new state for u. Somali won't lose anything but drug addicted population that we had to lift up in 60s, u were nothing before you met majerten edeb yeelo adoon yahow, in luqadasi lagula hadlo miyad rabta? hadi kale naga fariso and know your master is Majerten at all times.

Well , HA and HJ are my fellow clan members and I dont have nothing against them . Secondly, you made a slanderous statement about HY because you based it on the on going events in erigavo county. Plus, you have just proven everything I said. You came across as a unionist. But, in reality you are a qabilist which is not a surprise tbh.

Last edited:
A confrderacy will implode on itself and simply lead to ballanization.

The only way for somalia to grow is for one state to take over the nation.

What's wrong with that? We were never under one entity prior to Colonialism.

Somalinimo is not our religion.

Confederation or Independence. @DR OSMAN

What's wrong with that? We were never under one entity prior to Colonialism.

Somalinimo is not our religion.

Confederation or Independence. @DR OSMAN
Well it depends on your paradigm, if we're honest with ourselves we lose alot of potential economic and geopolitical power.

Just take a look at Serbia , Bosnia etc they are all backwater mini nations.

Trending

Latest posts