Somali fed in UK gets spotted by an ajnabi

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
One of the few moments i wished for a ultra fascistic militarised police force. The current police system is taken as a joke. Police have an essential role in society that deserves respect. The police force should raise their standards why is there fat cops. You need to be fit and strong in order to police criminals.

One of the few moments i wished for an ultra fascistic militarised police force. The current police system is taken as a joke. Police have an essential role in society that deserves respect. The police force should raise their standards why is there fat cops. You need to be fit and strong in order to police criminals.
Nah you don’t want them problems, the police already serve as the foot soldiers for the wealthy. They don’t do it for citizens. In every nation, the police primarily serve the crown/government. There is not one force that has in their institution “ we serve the people”. They police criminals…who threaten the property and livelihood of the wealthy.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Nah you don’t want them problems, the police already serve as the foot soldiers for the wealthy. They don’t do it for citizens. In every nation, the police primarily serve the crown/government. There is not one force that has in their institution “ we serve the people”. They police criminals…who threaten the property and livelihood of the wealthy.
Yeah obviously that is the role of the police force. Its only bad when the goverment uses the police to harm its citizens. I don't care if the police do it for the citizens or the gov if there is peace and justice at the and of the day i am happy.

Garaad diinle

 
Yet another sensational thread. The guy is known to clown people and he even clowned another brit police in his tiktok. This is not representative of how somalis are treated in the uk.

Trending

Latest posts