Somali families moving away from the inner cities

My relatives recently relocated to London Ontario after spending many years in the inner city. Recently I have noticed many Somali families making flight to less populated towns and moving out of the inner city. I didn’t think these guys would move but they did. Now I have less family to visit because of their selfish decision.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
My relatives recently relocated to London Ontario after spending many years in the inner city. Recently I have noticed many Somali families making flight to less populated towns and moving out of the inner city. I didn’t think these guys would move but they did. Now I have less family to visit because of their selfish decision.
I grew up in the suburbs and came to the inner city during my college years i have to say i was shocked by the crime and decedance in the inner cities between the two i would recomend the peacefull calm suburbs

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
in my opinion its better to live in areas with less somalis cause from what ive seen the more somalis in one neighbourhood the more problems

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
in my opinion its better to live in areas with less somalis cause from what ive seen the more somalis in one neighbourhood the more problems
Its got more to do with the areas economic and social problems not the people who live thier ive lived in the suburbs with somalis and it wasnt as bad as you think but when i cam to the inner city it got worse