Somali Excellence. Mustafa the Poet brings out Puffy Lz and Regent Park to perform "Stay Alive" at the Junos.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heard Halal Gang snaked him for OVO merch even tho their careers wouldn’t have popped off without Mo-G lol so I can’t blame him for joining the other side
Hes a goof that publicly dissed Drake on IG live, Drake woulda blew them up but he screwed it for everyone.

Keo

VIP
Hes a goof that publicly dissed Drake on IG live, Drake woulda blew them up but he screwed it for everyone.
Drake wouldn’t know these guys if it weren’t for Mo-G and they couldn’t protect their other meal ticket who is gone now (Smoke Dawgg) who would have taken things further. Mo-G isn’t a yes-man or a groupie. He has integrity unlike the rest of them and is willing to call out Drake for the f*ck shit he does.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Drake wouldn’t know these guys if it weren’t for Mo-G and they couldn’t protect their other meal ticket who is gone now (Smoke Dawgg) who would have taken things further. Mo-G isn’t a yes-man or a groupie. He has integrity unlike the rest of them and is willing to call out Drake for the f*ck shit he does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.