Instilled this with me.

Room service check

Privacy check

No awakard run ins check

Don't be cheap pay for a hotel guys!

:fittytousand:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I hate when male relatives visit because it's all about having xishood lol even when they around your age. Simple stuff like conversations is taboo. All my male cousins were chilling in a room so I decided to join them and conversate lol my mom was not pleased, gave me this look :birdman: ...... I'm the type of person to start up a conversation with any stranger so I find it boring when you have to act shy and not interested.

@Malcolm X don't idle around the house, make urself known your coming out the room, help around and try some small talk to get to know them.
Your mom's opinion of you and your cousins is so bad lol. Can't even be trusted in a room. Lol

Guest privileges run out after two nights or so, so expect to clean after yourself and offer to help with the chores.

If you got hot cousin, expect to be cock blocked at every turn :damedamn:

Naah my cousins are all right. its not awkward at all. However these past years our parents have been trying to make our contact less chill. By letting the men eat in a separate room. They were like you guys are too much like siblings hugging, wrestling, playing soccer together etc.. Understandable of them since we have some aunts and uncles who were cousins that even grew up together and who ended up getting married. For some weird reason..lool Honestly don't ever marry your cousin I don't support that at all. Some new genes in the gene pool is much healthier.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Naah my cousins are all right. its not awkward at all. However these past years our parents have been trying to make our contact less chill. By letting the men eat in a separate room. They were like you guys are too much like siblings hugging, wrestling, playing soccer together etc.. Understandable of them since we have some aunts and uncles who were cousins that even grew up together and who ended up getting married. For some weird reason..lool Honestly don't ever marry your cousin I don't support that at all. Some new genes in the gene pool is much healthier.
Totally agree. I practically grew up with my cousins on one side but the other side of the family is more awkward and I don't like how parents treat the situation it makes everything more weird.

I don't sleep over at relatives homes,
Alhamduillah my mother has always
Preferred staying at hotels and has
Instilled this with me.

Room service check

Privacy check

No awakard run ins check

Don't be cheap pay for a hotel guys!

:fittytousand:
This! I can only visit for a few hours at a time. I know they don't want me staying overnight and inconveniencing them and vice versa. Hotels ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending