Somali entered Canada,seeks asylum, denied,says he is full-blown Gay but on his phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man I couldnt keep up with damn story. So many turns.
War kaan xamar ha la geeyo

Waaba neef daaqaya walee! He got the most gullible immigration agent who let him go so he might reform. Within days he was in trouble. This type of dude is a rodent and must be euthanized

That agent must be put before a firing squad then again it’s Canada

Waaba neef daaqaya walee! He got the most gullible immigration agent who let him go so he might reform. Within days he was in trouble. This type of dude is a rodent and must be euthanized

That agent must be put before a firing squad then again it’s Canada
100%. Stupidest thing i have heard in a while. Kaan xamar wey kufsan lahayn. So are they going to depprt him. Who takes the L canadian or minnesota somalis

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
100%. Stupidest thing i have heard in a while. Kaan xamar wey kufsan lahayn. So are they going to depprt him. Who takes the L canadian or minnesota somalis

Adeer let’s give Hennessy Geeljires a break. This was sun (poison) that escaped from Trump. I’m afraid home health scamming Geeljires MN will have to take the L for him.

He will be deported, no doubt. As you can see that he hit the headlines.

Btw the niggaz nickname is Grey Goose :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
@AussieHustler how does that shit taste?:mjlol:

Adeer let’s give Hennessy Geeljires a break. This was sun (poison) that escaped from Trump. I’m afraid home health scamming Geeljires MN will have to take the L for him.

He will be deported, no doubt. As you can see that he hit the headlines.

Btw the niggaz nickname is Grey Goose :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
@AussieHustler how does that shit taste?:mjlol:
With a name like Grey Goose this man exchanged his american passport for reer toronto.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Freaking Trump had to go and dump all of his xaar on us. Our immigration officials are too nice and gullible to handle these hardened criminals.
:jcoleno:
We should make sure reer Mogadishu are aware of what will be flying into their airport in a few months. The only cure for this level of degeneracy is the firing squad.
:susp:
So this many people commented and no one called R Kellz out on his classic bait and switch ? :ulyin:
I read half of the article and the true story is worse than he made it sound. He's a complete bakhti.

definitely a southie. what's his qabil? he seems to be smart though....

"He was a safe cracker by his own admission; he liked to work alone," Langeland said.
"Farah broke into houses or businesses, stole safes and then figured out how to open them."

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What an doqon to not even delete the videos :susp:
Imagine the trouble he’s gonna cause I’m Somalia when he gets deported ..
That's why I hate deportation. He should be only be deported on assurances that he will be immediately placed in jail and re-tried for his crimes in Somalia.

Our only hope is that people will hear his story back home and deal with him accordingly.

That's why I hate deportation. He should be only be deported on assurances that he will be immediately placed in jail and re-tried for his crimes in Somalia.

Our only hope is that people will hear his story back home and deal with him accordingly.
Same..
I just fear that kids will see him as “cool” or see it as the diaspora are crazy.. there should be better role models they should see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending