Somali embassy in Pakistan is used to bring in alcohol into the country

I believe it. Pakistanis in the west are not ashamed to run dukaans and maqaahi that sell alcohol and pork and then look you in the face and say sallam calaykum. They are wild.
Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

That's from 2018? And the quantities seem like they might just be for the embassy staff/parties. Who knows. Weird news. It doesn't look like a business.
Correct so I double checked, and she is still active in the same ministerial position. She’ll only do what she knows and continue her corrupt actions. AIDS, khamri, SNA/Danab abuse, etc. it doesn’t end 😂

Correct so I double checked, and she is still active in the same ministerial position. She’ll only do what she knows and continue her corrupt actions. AIDS, khamri, SNA/Danab abuse, etc. it doesn’t end 😂

Oh this is the Somali embassy? I thought it was the other way around. That's pretty funny. They sort of need the alcohol though to host the other people and to drink themselves ofcourse.

I think people quietly tolerate these things. No one will make too much of a fuss.

Last edited:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The musuqmasuq that occurs with the Somali Embassy in Pakistan is infamous. For the last 10 years they have been selling placements to programs in Pakistani universities left for Somali citizens to their nephews, nieces, and anyone with a few thousand to buy a seat in medical or law school. Disgusting wlhi :susp:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The musuqmasuq that occurs with the Somali Embassy in Pakistan is infamous. For the last 10 years they have been selling placements to programs in Pakistani universities left for Somali citizens to their nephews, nieces, and anyone with a few thousand to buy a seat in medical or law school. Disgusting wlhi :susp:
Who the hell is paying thousands to study at Pakistan?
Pakistani degrees are as worthless as Somali ones

indian degrees are valid tho

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Who the hell is paying thousands to study at Pakistan?
Pakistani degrees are as worthless as Somali ones

indian degrees are valid tho
They’re about the same in value + Pakistan is a Muslim country so naturally Somali students feel more comfortable studying there

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Is this woman half Yemeni? 🤔Al Makhzoumi

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
They’re about the same in value + Pakistan is a Muslim country so naturally Somali students feel more comfortable studying there
Nah Indian college graduates get accepted in US, Canada and the UK , just look at Canada with how many Indians pursuing higher "education" 😂