Somali dugsi macalims are fucking crazy

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
did you just call learning about your deen and memorizing Quran a waste of time?

you get ajar no matter what even if you do not understand the Arabic language. Your scales still grow. Imagine how heavy it is from your entire childhood weekends of recitation added to your scale for the last day.

That’s the best use of time. That’s investment for your hereafter.
My old macalin told me you get ajar for every letter of the quran you read

Man said child abuse is normal behaviour. Niggas just wanted to pass their asher and not get whooped by a power tripping macalin.

listen do not twist my words. Please learn to read my brother.

I said punishment in dugsi is normal behavior and that the macalin should not go too far.

And this “child abuse” western ideology is not from our culture. Look at the posters above who confirm my statement. Kids got whooped in dugsi it was a extremely common occurrence in our dugsi culture.

If I were to be a liar than prove me so but do not twist my words.

My old macalin told me you get ajar for every letter of the quran you read

yes 10x fold increase I believe.

A person doesn’t need to learn a entire new language for benefits like the poster I spoke to claimed. Knowing it is the words of Allah is enough for one to recite/memorize.

And if they have the time/capability to learn more or understand the translations then they should do so.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I miss my childhood macalin, he would reward us for completing our assignments. pizza and sometimes money :)

did you just call learning about your deen and memorizing Quran a waste of time?

you get ajar no matter what even if you do not understand the Arabic language. Your scales still grow. Imagine how heavy it is from your entire childhood weekends of recitation added to your scale for the last day.

That’s the best use of time. That’s investment for your hereafter.
"Hey what did you do over the weekend abdi. I went swimming and got involved with other activities"?

"Ahh man nothing much just chilled here and there".

Im surprised macalins in the west have the balls to beat kids. Just one phone call and their ass will be reported. They should be lucky Somalis dont snitch

Trending

Latest posts