Somali diaspora should contribute the improvements for back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I hear a lot of pathetic Somalis claiming to go back or invest in Somalia/Somaliland if the country becomes good again and you guys need to remember that it only improves if you help out. Remember, diaspora Somalis got the most experience and wealth and as a Somali, you should help your people first and improve their living condition. Don't have this lazy bakhti mindset and entrust your people from back home to do all the job.

Hopefully, there will be an organization where Somali diaspora can start funding every month that will help improve the living condition for water, food, electricity and sewage system then we can progress for roads, pavements, stop lights, traffic lights, fight poverty and build more homes. Start planting trees and fertilizing the arid lands

I'm planning to work with my father's massive farm projects and grow a lot of crops and sell it to Hargeisa, Gabiley and Borama markets. I'll also build multiple decent houses were people will rent them inshallah. Even though this is little, I know I'm contributing and doing something for my people.

Do you guys have any plans for back home and if you do, please share them?

World

VIP
Somali diaspora should leave Somalia the f*ck alone

They are corrupting it and bringing western ghetto filth into our country

I hear a lot of pathetic Somalis claiming to go back or invest in Somalia/Somaliland if the country becomes good again and you guys need to remember that it only improves if you help out. Remember, diaspora Somalis got the most experience and wealth and as a Somali, you should help your people first and improve their living condition. Don't have this lazy bakhti mindset and entrust your people from back home to do all the job.

Hopefully, there will be an organization where Somali diaspora can start funding every month that will help improve the living condition for water, food, electricity and sewage system then we can progress for roads, pavements, stop lights, traffic lights, fight poverty and build more homes. Start planting trees and fertilizing the arid lands

I'm planning to work with my father's massive farm projects and grow a lot of crops and sell it to Hargeisa, Gabiley and Borama markets. I'll also build multiple decent houses were people will rent them inshallah. Even though this is little, I know I'm contributing and doing something for my people.

Brother! that would only become a reality if someone from the diaspora opens a legitimate fundraising business to raise money for such projects back home. Are you willing to step up and be that person? because i'm not trusting my money with those corrupt politicians back home.

:ummhmm:

@Factz how much will this project cost you? because my grandfather has lots of land in erigavo and i too would like to grow crops.

I agree with you about the organization part one is definitely needed to focus on back home. I would like to do something with my nursing skills still havn't figured out what yet.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Expatriate Somalis hold keys to Villa Somalia since they hold the presidency the PM, most of the legislative body of the republic and they bring nothing but destruction and the looting of the nation's resources. They need to be banned from holding important positions in the government.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Brother! that would only become a reality if someone from the diaspora opens a legitimate fundraising business to raise money for such projects back home. Are you willing to step up and be that person? because i'm not trusting my money with those corrupt politicians back home.

:ummhmm:

You didn't get the point sxb. I meant invest back home and contribute your country. I didn't say fund your government, that is why I said the Somali diaspora should establish an organization together that will help improve the livelihood for back home.

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
forget about terrorist but when Somalis myself will burn you down and chase you out if you out-compete them with no support groups to help you. I see no reason to go back until the Govt has the at least basic rule of law down.

im not trying to be killed by an illiterate qabilist elder from the bush because he disagrees with me. while getting to walk free. Nope!:ummhmm:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want to take advantage of the upcoming Garacad by building warehouses and making trucking companies. It's my tuulo so I get first dibs.
:siilaanyosmile:
I am still too scared to live there until the Helghast situation is resolved. I want to invest all of my money into education though. I've seen what education has done for post war Korea and Botswana so I know it's the key to the first world. I also want to build dams and wells. I might buy a farm near Kismayo as well.
:banderas:
There are so many opportunities in Somalia. It's hard not to be excited.
tenor.gif

Business people get murdered in broad daily back home. Few days ago a somali youngster running a laundret was murdered. Something tells me competition gets you murdered unless your a mooryan too.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Business people get murdered in broad daily back home. Few days ago a somali youngster running a laundret was murdered. Something tells me competition gets you murdered unless your a mooryan too.
He was killed cause of blood feuds basically revenge of his father's sins (His father is the current Air force commander).

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I want to take advantage of the upcoming Garacad by building warehouses and making trucking companies. It's my tuulo so I get first dibs.
:siilaanyosmile:
I am still too scared to live there until the Helghast situation is resolved. I want to invest all of my money into education though. I've seen what education has done for post war Korea and Botswana so I know it's the key to the first world. I also want to build dams and wells. I might buy a farm near Kismayo as well.
:banderas:
There are so many opportunities in Somalia. It's hard not to be excited.
tenor.gif
Dude all of Somalia is your homeland, go wild. Id like to invest where the money is not where my clan is.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why kill the son tho??

:westbrookwtf:
Cause he's a social figure, someone important. Enemy clans always target the educated and vital individuals within the opposing clans. It's a curse.

It called Aano Qabil. Any male from that tribe is legitimate target if two clans have a feud.
We need to get rid of this backwards culture. The only way this advanced technique should be used is in the somali intelligence services against foreigners who interfere with us.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dude all of Somalia is your homeland, go wild. Id like to invest where the money is not where my clan is.
That's how you get yourself killed. Some places are just off-limits like Mogadishu, for example.

That's how you get yourself killed. Some places are just off-limits like Mogadishu, for example.
Yep but what makes Al-shabaab and our ppl so savage is that they won't even warn you or let you pay them off. Why can't we just have like a yakuza system so that the clan elders and the investors are happy?

150915103722-japan-yakuza-yamaguchi-gumi-boss-exlarge-169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.