Somali diaspora guys were original passport bros

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
I’m in my mid 20’s. All my cousins and many of their friends who are 5-10 years older than me who grew up in the West all went back to the motherland for marriage. Wallahi everyone of them without fail is either in polygyny or is so content with life.

This is way before this new passport bros phenomenon that the West is latching onto, respect to those ahead of the curve. Now, here comes the common backlash: They were bums and couldn’t secure a naag nol here. They all varied in degrees, Deen, proficiency in af-Somali, looks. Secondly, the rebuttal mainly made by men: what if we don’t get along? Lol funny response, these kuffars are out here marrying quite literally an ethnicity on the otherside of the world what does an AA man have in common with a Filipino woman other than both having been mentally enslaved by US empire (which I highly doubt will be their topic of conversation), now imagine yourself nin ragaah ba ilahay kaa dhiigay yet you believe your too Westernised for a Somali sister back home bismillah. Ima be honest, Godfather is my favourite movie of all time. When i marry back home inshallah ima feel like Michael marrying Apollonia and leaving Kay behind for the streets. My version: I go back to Qardho and marry Aisha and leave Khadijah in the West. Theres levels to this man, wallahi I say this with full respect, love and blessings to our Somali sisters in the West I know its hard for you guys, but us guys gotta take our talents to Liido (aka South Beach).

the guys you are talking about are in their 30s some nearing 40s. But I can't imagine this new generation of guys under 25 being able to mesh well with a traditional wife from back home. These women will be like another version of their mothers

That is actually a good idea, there could be a generation of "western" Somali men going back to live there /support a family and add to the economy. Hopefully start a business or two.
The only issue is... we usually don't send our best & brightest.
:mjdontkno:

This is cool and all, but the halimos back home don't really move me. Fat with bleached and lifeless skin

its a no from me dawg GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Cap sxb, only men who came as 10-15 year old and above go back home to get a wife. Diaspora born or coming younger then 10 years old really don’t do that.

The men you know who did this what type of men are they?

j&jenterprises

the guys you are talking about are in their 30s some nearing 40s. But I can't imagine this new generation of guys under 25 being able to mesh well with a traditional wife from back home. These women will be like another version of their mothers
I’m always confused with that generic response of “meshing well” or “chemistry” when I literally laid out to you that there are Western men who are going to another side of the globe to get wives with no similar ethnic back, culture or sometimes language. How hoyo-mataalo can you be that you cannot understand a Somali girl back home? If chemistry, Romcom and Western discourse is your thing Fair enough I won’t knock it. But when its all said and done you want a wife that’ll respect you and doesn’t think she is top dog - if you get that in the West I salute you, if you don’t and you still enter the marriage May Allah make it easy for you.

j&jenterprises

Cap sxb, only men who came as 10-15 year old and above go back home to get a wife. Diaspora born or coming younger then 10 years old really don’t do that.

The men you know who did this what type of men are they?
They are as varied as Barca’s 08/09 XI. Brought different qualities to the table. Different degrees, different levels of af-Somali, different ragnimo, different mindset (some it was pure calaf, others went for Hijrah, others to enter Siyasaad, others because they were getting rejected in the West, etc).

j&jenterprises

That is actually a good idea, there could be a generation of "western" Somali men going back to live there /support a family and add to the economy. Hopefully start a business or two.
The only issue is... we usually don't send our best & brightest.
:mjdontkno:
Yep… and we clearly gotta change that in order to Make Soomaaliya Greater Again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I’m in my mid 20’s. All my cousins and many of their friends who are 5-10 years older than me who grew up in the West all went back to the motherland for marriage. Wallahi everyone of them without fail is either in polygyny or is so content with life.

This is way before this new passport bros phenomenon that the West is latching onto, respect to those ahead of the curve. Now, here comes the common backlash: They were bums and couldn’t secure a naag nol here. They all varied in degrees, Deen, proficiency in af-Somali, looks. Secondly, the rebuttal mainly made by men: what if we don’t get along? Lol funny response, these kuffars are out here marrying quite literally an ethnicity on the otherside of the world what does an AA man have in common with a Filipino woman other than both having been mentally enslaved by US empire (which I highly doubt will be their topic of conversation), now imagine yourself nin ragaah ba ilahay kaa dhiigay yet you believe your too Westernised for a Somali sister back home bismillah. Ima be honest, Godfather is my favourite movie of all time. When i marry back home inshallah ima feel like Michael marrying Apollonia and leaving Kay behind for the streets. My version: I go back to Qardho and marry Aisha and leave Khadijah in the West. Theres levels to this man, wallahi I say this with full respect, love and blessings to our Somali sisters in the West I know its hard for you guys, but us guys gotta take our talents to Liido (aka South Beach).
Facts I married back home and just celebrated my 6th anniversary with wifey. Our marriage is flourishing :rejoice:

Western Halimos demand a materialistic lifestyle mixed with liberalism. They also divorce within 6 months and are very prone to divorce. Its very rare to find a traditional one who is fully Somalized. Even the niqaabis have shady past. I suggest marry back home and experience piece of mind:rejoice:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Facts I married back home and just celebrated my 6th anniversary with wifey. Our marriage is flourishing :rejoice:

Western Halimos demand a materialistic lifestyle mixed with liberalism. They also divorce within 6 months and are very prone to divorce. Its very rare to find a traditional one who is fully Somalized. Even the niqaabis have shady past. I suggest marry back home and experience piece of mind:rejoice:
Any one married to a farax who spends a considerable amount of time on here LOST, especially if that guy is you.

Keep talking shit about women you naagnaageys male.
:susp:

Good for you sxb. Tbf this doesn't impact xalimos in the west too much, I have some xalimo friends and they are open to interracial marriages 🤣. I dont understand the controversy about somali men going back home to marry laakin, everyone is sonali in this scenario.

The niqabs are the craziest ones bro 😂 gotta avoid them. Salafia girls are known to have active past.

Genie

The last suugo bender
As a so called western xalimo I cosign this wallahi , I think this is a good idea.

Ps: The women back home are are far more materialistic and brutal especially if u have a passport so be careful lmao unless u go to the mii to find someone. I know someone who got hot oil thrown on him by a jealous wife , those women can kill u and hide behind thier qabiil their dabecaad is no joke.