somali diaspora goes in about 4.5 and qabils

Reborn
Iman M Ali is one of the best English Somali online commentators whose view has always remained consistent :mjlol:
The first 15 minutes goes in hard :russ:

https://peacemaker.un.org/sites/peacemaker.un.org/files/SO_971222_CairoDeclaration.pdf
View attachment 201994

4.5 waxaa la isku raacay 1997 cairo peace conference. waxaana saxiixay aidid junior omar haji masale abdullahi yusuf ali mahdi omar jess osman ato jama mohamed ghalib iyo more people.
@Kanan @Thegoodshepherd @Mckenzie @TekNiKo @Helios

4.5 is a sham laakin I belive at that time it was the best solution . It was never a system designed to continue this long.

reer

VIP
4.5 is a sham laakin I belive at that time it was the best solution . It was never a system designed to continue this long.
4.5 will go away through xukun xoog. to stop clans from throwing hissy fits when they dont get some nice positions. also a different form of 4.5 was used in the 60s. it wont abolished unless there is dictatorship. it should be modified to give more positions to minority clans.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:mjlol:

I know people was sent back to Somalia, but where was Farmajo in all of this, its his fault. Some unhinged person, he forgot the "its time to snap necks, gedo" like a certain user :mjlol:
Lool this nigga always makes me laugh he makes sspeakers more entertainment :damn:

Trending

Latest posts