Somali dating sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
A aleikum farxas and xalimos,i was just wondering wouldnt it be nice if we had a somali dating site,where somalis from all over the world could meet and see if they like each other
Its getting harder and harder for somalis to find their right partner the type they want instead when the time for us to settle down comes we are forced to except anyone,the sites would give you a choice to choose the type of farax or halimo you like and get a chance to date them for a while to see if you go well together,
Also somalis should allow dating,let the couple get to knw each other alittle

I've heard of the website guurso.net it was advertised on the various somali snapchats awhile ago. Not sure how reliable it is tho!

@admin

Just an idea.

What’s the feasibility if Somalispot had a dating forum or a chat room where members are allowed to generate another confidential nick or a number as an exclusive member there?

What do the members think?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A aleikum farxas and xalimos,i was just wondering wouldnt it be nice if we had a somali dating site,where somalis from all over the world could meet and see if they like each other
Its getting harder and harder for somalis to find their right partner the type they want instead when the time for us to settle down comes we are forced to except anyone,the sites would give you a choice to choose the type of farax or halimo you like and get a chance to date them for a while to see if you go well together,
Also somalis should allow dating,let the couple get to knw each other alittle
I dont think it would work cause of how nosey Somalis are all it takes is one eedo to find you on one of those dating sites and she gonna tell everybody

I dont think it would work cause of how nosey Somalis are all it takes is one eedo to find you on one of those dating sites and she gonna tell everybody
I know right but what was she doing there in the first place,
But people still use snapchat for the same reason i think a somali site is a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending