Somali Dating App

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Really? Says who? @fox
You being serious? One fitna leads onto fitna. Today you'll talk and tomorrow you'll f*ck. Do it the halaal way. Through a muhrim.

Call the app "Muhrim Bridge" or "Middle Man". The muhrim wont be present in the chat but if you say say anything indecent the muhrim get alerted and the chat is locked. Only the muhrim can unlock it.

If one were to be made its not gonna go smooth at all...

Somalis are the biggest trolls and you are gonna have stalkers, fobs, catfish, and 50 year old adheers trying to relive their "glory" days :drakelaugh:

Muhrim Bridge... ? Never heard of it ..
You being serious? One fitna leads onto fitna. Today you'll talk and tomorrow you'll f*ck. Do it the halaal way. Through a muhrim.

Call the app "Muhrim Bridge" or "Middle Man". The muhrim wont be present in the chat but if you say say anything indecent the muhrim get alerted and the chat is locked.

Jeesto

VIP
Who are you really?
tumblr_ntie04cvYX1un4cf7o8_400.jpg

Somalis are the biggest trolls and you are gonna have stalkers, fobs, catfish, and 50 year old adheers trying to relive their "glory" days :drakelaugh:

:dead:

This reminds me of the time op telling sspot she had an old nin flirting with her :damn:

Zeus

STYLIN

Scroll down and see my 1st cousin:gucciwhat:

See my sister's friend :browtf:

See my own sister:damn:

Last edited:
I think it would be an awesome idea... there are so many Somalis in the diaspora and we all want to get to know each other ...it can be a networking app more than a dating app even..

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Call the app "Muhrim Bridge" or "Middle Man". The muhrim wont be present in the chat but if you say say anything indecent the muhrim get alerted and the chat is locked. Only the muhrim can unlock it.
@LarryThePuntite make it happen. Make this application. I want to see it come to life. Go ahead. You'll get money and good deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending