Somali dance

Somalis CANT DANCE. We dance stiff and just do a 2 step. Why? All our dances are variations of dhaanto lets be real. Theres the dhaanto then theres seylici (looks like dhaanto dont kid your self) theres the rest that also look like dhaanto remixes. Theres buraanbur thats actually interesting and then niiko which is somali bantu anyways. Whats the deal? Even ethiopians have a little shoulder shimmy going on...somali dances are lazy wallahi.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis CANT DANCE. We dance stiff and just do a 2 step. Why? All our dances are variations of dhaanto lets be real. Theres the dhaanto then theres seylici (looks like dhaanto dont kid your self) theres the rest that also look like dhaanto remixes. Theres buraanbur thats actually interesting and then niiko which is somali bantu anyways. Whats the deal? Even ethiopians have a little shoulder shimmy going on...somali dances are lazy wallahi.
Niiko is not Bantu . Somali women have been shaking their futo for centuries I asked my aabo and he kept a manuscript written in Arabic and said most of Somali women dance the niiko(f*ck in Arabic) dance when confronted by the opposite sex they used to do this pre-Islam Jahiliyah days.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Niiko is not Bantu . Somali women have been shaking their futo for centuries I asked my aabo and he kept a manuscript written in Arabic and said most of Somali women dance the niiko(f*ck in Arabic) dance when confronted by the opposite sex they used to do this pre-Islam Jahiliyah days.
My people and ancestors do buraanbur.

Niiko is not part of my culture

Trending

Latest posts